To serve an inspiration and to improve education through innovation and creative action, WISE Awards 2020 is welcoming talented aspirants to recognise and promote their six successful innovative projects for addressing global educational challenges.
Every year, The WISE awards-World Innovation Summit for Education take the initiative to help in creating a network of attributed change-makers to encourage innovation and transformation in the education world.
Each winner of WISE will receive the US $ 20,2000 and will be benefited from increased public interest through media exposure and other channels. So hurry up and hit the opportunity!!
The 2020 WISE award submission process accepts both application and nominations.
- To apply or get nominated, existing education projects run by any organisation such as colleges, universities, educational networks, associations of schools, civil society and community organisations, governments, international agencies and working in the field of education are welcomed to apply.
- The projects can be related to any education sector such as pre-primary, primary, secondary, tertiary, special needs education,
- Vocational training, higher education, education for people with disabilities, informal education and distance-based, non-formal and lifelong education.
- The projects from any part of the world can apply or be nominated for the WISE Awards.
- Applicants can submit only one application for a single educational activity or project. This condition is applicable in cases where different organisations are submitting their similar applications for the same educational activity or project. In this case, all applications will be considered ineligible.
- All applications and nominations must be officially completed in English. Qualified applications and nominations will be evaluated by a qualified jury according to the guidelines.
The ideal project should be an ongoing, innovative and impactful education initiative that: –
- The project must have an excellent record of proven success.
- Is financially sustainable
- The project must have a clear plan indicating its future objectives and future development.
- It must be scalable.
- The project should be replicable in other contexts and regions of the world.
- Has a clear understanding and knowledge of:
- Its innovative nature.
- Its distinctiveness within its sphere of action.
- The type and depth of the project should have an impact on its beneficiaries.
- Firstly applicants need to create an account.
- Then, choose the 2019 WISE Awards nomination or 2019 WISE Awards application.
- Applications can be submitted online by the official deadline at https://programs.wise.org.qa/
- Be complete and accurate
- Be submitted in English
- For more details, you can download the brochure of WISE Awards.
- Every winning project will win the cash prize of US$20,000
- Winners will receive global visibility on WISE platforms and partnership events
- Winners will also be honoured at the biennial global summit.
Application Deadline: January 20, 2020