The term ‘FreeEducator.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Northways Parade, 28 College Cres, London NW3 5DN..The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions for access and usage of the website of FreeEducator.com.com. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. You should review these Terms and Conditions frequently as they may change at any time at our sole discretion.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the FreeEducator.com website operated by Amizoa Limited. This website is an online communication and information service provided by Amizoa LImited. FreeEducator.com provides this service to you, subject to the following Terms & Conditions, which may be updated from time to time. All such updates will be posted on this website.
General Terms & Conditions
By accessing, browsing or using this website, all users and viewers acknowledge acceptance of the Terms and Conditions contained herein. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use, view or access this website. While FreeEducator.com does not have any actual knowledge of its users’ age, this website and its information is not directed towards children under the age of 13. Users who submit a form on the website which includes their email are agreeing to receive communications and marketing content from FreeEducator.com.com. A user can unsubscribe from this content at any time.
Content Linked to FreeEducator.com Website
FreeEducator.com may provide visitors to this website with access to outside online resources, including various communication tools, online forums, and services offered through links. FreeEducator.com encourages you to exercise discretion while using or accessing these links. THE CONTENT IN ANY LINKED WEBSITE(S) IS NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF FreeEducator.com AND FreeEducator.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH CONTENT. You acknowledge and agree that FreeEducator.com or its employees or people related to it shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any content, information, goods or services, available on or through any such third party site or resource. Links to outside entities shall not be considered to be an endorsement of FreeEducator.com or its services by such third party entity.
This website may from time to time, in the sole discretion of FreeEducator.com, allow visitors to post comments. No posting, messaging or other communication or forum service available or accessible from the FreeEducator.com website shall be used in any manner inconsistent with the following guidelines:
- No user shall post any content that may be unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, tortious, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another person(s)’s privacy, offensive to another’s race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, creed, religion, or otherwise objectionable.
- No user shall impersonate any other person(s) or entity(ies); or falsely state or misrepresent his/her affiliation with any other person(s) or entity(ies).
- No user shall disguise the origin of any content posted or transmitted through the website.
- No user shall post any content that he/she does not have the right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary obligations (such as inside information, and/or proprietary and confidential information).
- No user shall post any information that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- No user shall post any material that may contain software viruses, or any computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the website, or of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- No user shall use the FreeEducator.com website to intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, state, national or international law, regulation, by-law or code.
- No user shall use the FreeEducator.com website to harm any minors in any way.
- No user shall use the FreeEducator.com website to collect or store personal data about other users.
- No user shall use the FreeEducator.com website to solicit or promote themselves or any person(s) or entity(ies) other than FreeEducator.com, including but not limited to posting promotional materials, soliciting consumers or advertising.
By using the FreeEducator.com website, you agree that the misuse of this website is a serious violation that causes direct and material harm and damage to FreeEducator.com’s business, reputation, economic interests, and ability to provide services. You agree and acknowledge that FreeEducator.com and its designees, in their sole discretion, shall have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse or remove any content for any reason or no reason. You agree that FreeEducator.com or its designees, in their sole discretion, may delete any and all comments, disable the posting of comments function and/or terminate any user(s)’s access to the website or use of the services thereon, for any reason or no reason. You understand that all information, data, text, opinions, or other content posted or communicated through the FreeEducator.com website, is the sole responsibility of the person posting the material, and not of FreeEducator.com. FreeEducator.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content posted or communicated by users of this website. Under no circumstances shall FreeEducator.com be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions, in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content. The views and opinions expressed by or posted by any user of the FreeEducator.com website are not approved by FreeEducator.com and do not necessarily represent the policies, opinions or views of Amizoa Limited. By uploading or posting material on this website, you agree that you are granting FreeEducator.com a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. You further represent and warrant that every submission to this FreeEducator.com website is unencumbered by an exclusive license, an assignment agreement, is ˜work-for-hire,” or subject to any other proprietary arrangement that would prohibit you from publishing the material.
Modification and Termination of Services
FreeEducator.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, suspend or discontinue any of the information or services provided on this website, including the right to terminate the website in its entirety, without notice. You agree that FreeEducator.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modifications, suspension, discontinuation, or termination of any information or service on this website.
You acknowledge and agree that the website content, look, feel and features as well as the information, services and any necessary software used in connection with the website contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that any and all content contained or provided through the website is or may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as otherwise authorized by FreeEducator.com, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the services and information provided on this website, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly. No portion of the FreeEducator.com website, including but not limited to any information, photographs, marks, product descriptions and/or images, may be duplicated, redistributed or manipulated in any form, without the express written consent of FreeEducator.com. Any and all printouts or downloads of material contained on the FreeEducator.com website must retain the proprietary notices and site address contained on the FreeEducator.com website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
A. USE OF THE WEBSITE, AND THE SERVICES, ARE AT YOUR EXCLUSIVE RISK, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS EXCLUSIVELY WITH YOU. B. FreeEducator.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (2) DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE, OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) THE WEBSITE, OR THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (4) ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE, OR THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.FreeEducator.com DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, TO THE EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE AND COURSE OF DEALING. C. This website is provided “AS IS” and FreeEducator.com assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any communications made through the FreeEducator.com website. FreeEducator.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue any service available through this website with or without notice. FreeEducator.com further reserves the right to discontinue any participant(s)’s use or participation on the website, for any reason or for no reason.
Limitations on Liability
A. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY TERM IN THIS AGREEMENT, OTHER OPERATING TERM SET FORTH BY FreeEducator.com OR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT BY FreeEducator.com, YOU ARE EXCLUSIVELY LIABLE FOR THE CONTENT OF EVERY MESSAGE AND SCREEN NAME YOU TRANSMIT VIA THE WEBSITE. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT FreeEducator.com IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THIS WEBSITE. B. IN NO EVENT SHALL FreeEducator.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR SERVICES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF FreeEducator.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE LIABILITY OF FreeEducator.com IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS WAIVER APPLIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ANY ALLEGED DAMAGES OR INJURIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR OTHER RECORDS. C. IN NO EVENT SHALL FreeEducator.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE, INTERRUPTION OR ERROR WITH RESPECT TO ANY ASPECT OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE AVAILABILITY OF ANY SITE FEATURE.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold FreeEducator.com, its owners, officers, employees, agents and representatives, individually and collectively, harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to: (A) your use of the website, or the services; or (B) any alleged breach of these terms and conditions by you. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction; Attorneys’ Fees You hereby waive any argument that any such court does not have jurisdiction over you or such dispute or that venue in any such court is not appropriate or convenient. To the extent available under applicable laws, FreeEducator.com will be entitled to recover its court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses incurred in successfully proving any breach of any term of this Agreement.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and supersede all prior written or oral agreements or communications with respect to the subject matter herein. FreeEducator.com in its sole discretion may amend these Terms and Conditions, and your use of the website after such amendment is posted on the website will constitute acceptance of it by you. If any term in these Terms and Conditions is declared unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by any court, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms. The section headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and must not be given any legal import. By using the Website, you signify your agreement to the terms of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the terms in these Terms and Conditions, you must not use the Website. FreeEducator.com may change the terms of these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your use of the Website after such changes are posted will mean that you accept them. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by e-mail at FreeEducator.com firstname.lastname@example.org Northways Parade, 28 College Cres, London NW3 5DN