An essay is a short formal piece of writing when you write an essay you are making a case for the validity of a particular point of view, analysis, interpretation, or set of facts or procedures.
The essay is, generally, a piece of writing that gives the author’s own argument. You have a great opportunity to make essay writer you can participate in this essay contest.
McGill University is one of Canada’s best-known institutions of higher learning and one of the leading universities in the world. University offers an Essay contest for international students.
Table of Contents
- This essay contest is open to all candidates, junior scholars and junior practitioners from around the world. To be eligible for the prize:
- be enrolled in a BCL, LLB, JD, LLM, DCL, or PhD program (or their local equivalents); or
- have taken their most recent law degree within the last three years; or
- Have been admitted to the practice of law for no more than three years.
- The essay must relate to commercial or investment arbitration;
- Candidates must be unpublished (not yet submitted for publication) as of April 30;
- must be a maximum of 15,000 words (including footnotes);
- must be written in English, French, or Spanish;
- should use OSCOLA or some other well-established legal citation guide (e.g. McGill Red Book; Bluebook);
- Must be in MS Word format.
- If candidates have an interest in this competition than, you can submit by (email@example.com) email.
- Submissions should be accompanied by a statement affirming the author’s eligibility for the competition.
The prize for this competition is:
- First place: Can$4,000
- Second place: Can$2,000
- Third place: Can$1,000
- The Deadline of this Competition is April 30, 2020.