A photograph is an image that is recorded the human eye can perceive. The main purpose of photographs is to capture life moments. If you want to make a good photographer then, you should take a participate in this competition.
The ZEISS Photography Award rewards the world’s most distinctive image-makers and also World Photography Organization is a global platform for photography initiatives, which provided an outstanding series showing their individual way of seeing the world.
Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do, so go ahead and make your career bright.
- All entrants must be over 18.
- All candidates must be able to supply a high-resolution image suitable for printing in exhibitions should the image be required.
- Candidates may enter a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 images.
- Candidates have the right to make Your entry available to the Competition
- All entrants must be able to supply a high-resolution image suitable for printing in exhibitions should the image be required.
- Applicants can submit all different types of photography – be that in technique or subject matter. All submissions must be accompanied by a supporting statement which outlines the story behind the work.
- Candidates can submit the form through this link given below:
- The Total prize for this competition is €12,000.
- The Deadline of this competition is 4 February 2020,