Art is understood as any activity, product done by people with a communicative or aesthetic purpose something that expresses an idea, emotion or, more generally, a world view. If you want to make a great artist so participate in this competition.
The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artist, giving them the chance to join the international market of contemporary art and also will take the opportunity to exhibit the submitted works in an art gallery of a European city.
Table of Contents
- There are no special qualifications required for entry.
- The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
- Selected candidates will be contacted for the preparation and submission of material for the final catalogue as well as for the preparation and submission of the works immediately after the subscriptions deadline.
- The range of the rating scale is from 1 to 10 points.
- To register please complete the registration form on the official website www.yicca.org/ subscribe
- Any subscription requests received by postal mail and/or through email will not be taken into account.
- After submitting the registration form, it can’t be changed.
- The prize for this competition is 3000 Euro.
- Candidates must be submitted by 30 October 2019.