Well-qualified international students are invited to apply for the Western Sydney International Scholarships presented by the Western Sydney University in Australia. The grants are available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The WSU is offering multi-year scholarship awards for those new commencing international students who wish to enrol in the postgraduate program. The scholarship covers partial tuition fees based on merit and academic performance.
Western Sydney University
Western Sydney University is an Australian multi-campus university situated in the Greater Western Region of Sydney, Australia. It ranked in the top 2% of the World’s universities and top 24 in Australia. The University provides an opportunity to become part of a dynamic, diverse and culturally rich society. There are several options for sport and leisure, trips and entertainment.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student and not an Australian Citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia.
- Applicants must be commencing a new course of study in 2020 for the first time at the University.
- Applicants must satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer.
- Applicants must be granted more than 80 credit points to complete the course.
- Applicants must Satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer.
- The scholarship will be provided based on academic merit or achievements.
- The award will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis until filled.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open for all CRICOS registered postgraduate coursework degrees in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Western Sydney University?
Western Sydney University is rated 5 stars for infrastructure, inclusiveness, innovation and teaching. The college offers undergraduate, postgraduate and higher degrees in Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences, International Studies, Engineering, and Business and Management Education at various faculties known as “Schools”.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The scholarship will be provided on the academic achievement of an applicant.
- Each successful applicant will get the multi-year benefit of $7500 or $5000 per year.
- The grants will be provided as a partial tuition fee waiver.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, applicants are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For enlisted the studentships, you must need to apply for admission online or through an agent in a postgraduate degree program at the Western Sydney University. After taking affirmation, you will be automatically eligible for the studentships.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must check entry requirement before taking admission.
- You must hold a Bachelor degree Certificate.
- If your first language is English or if you may provided a satisfactory proof that English was the medium of instruction in your secondary or tertiary studies.
It would be best if you got a student visa Opens in a new window before you get to study in Australia. After obtaining the admission and payment form, the University shall provide you with electronic confirmation of Enrollment (eCoE). You are now going to apply for your student visa through eCoE.
Application Deadline: Open throughout the year.
Contact Address: +61 2 9852 5222 or internationalscholarships[at]westernsydney.edu.au
University location: Western Sydney University, Locked Bag 1797, Penrith NSW 2751