Poetry writing is a desire for plenty of writers to continually develop their poetry skills with hopes of getting published one day. If you want to capture a feeling that you experienced and have an interest in taking part in any poetry contest, then here is an excellent opportunity for you sponsored by the Winning Writers.
Winning Writers is announcing its Wergle Flomp Humor Poetry Contest to create quality resources for poets and writers. This contest is searching for today’s best humor poems, and there is no fee to enter.
Hurry Up!! Don’t miss this great chance, participate as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Applicants must have to meet the needs of the given criteria, in order to apply for the contest:
- There is no restriction on the author’s age to enter in this Contest.
- Authors from all countries except Syria, Iran, North Korea and Crimea (due to US government sanctions) are eligible.
- You must submit one humor poem, up to 250 lines.
- A poem may contain inspired gibberish.
- You can submit published or unpublished work.
- Please omit your name from your entries.
- They prefer a 12-point type or larger.
- Please avoid fancy, hard-to-read fonts.
- To get considered for the opportunity, aspirants must have to submit the entry form. Only then, they will count for the contest.
- Please submit only one poem to this contest.
- First Prize: $1,000 plus a two-year gift certificate from our co-sponsor, Duotrope (a $100 value)
- Second Prize: $250
- Honorable Mentions: 10 awards of $100 each
- Top 12 entries published online
- There is no fee to enter.
Application Deadline: Entries must be submitted during the period between August 15, 2019- April 1, 2020.