The visual arts produce objects that design art forms such as ceramics, drawing, painting, sculpture, printmaking, design, crafts, photography, video, filmmaking and architecture. If you are interested in this field than you should participate in this art competition.
Black Mango is a leading event management company that offering a visual art competition for international students. The aim of this competition is to give candidates the ultimate platform to develop their passion and career in the arts sector.
So, let’s get started! Don’t waste your precious time and participate in this competition as soon as possible. Wish you all the very best!!
Table of Contents
- The competition is open to both amateur and professional artists, working in one or more of the following media drawing, printing, painting, photography, digital art, sculpture.
- Candidates must be 18 by your legal guardian.
- The competition is open to international and UK students
- More than two images of the artwork should be supplied where it is necessary to show 3-D work properly.
- Candidates must submit an image of their work and complete the online form.
- Students can submit the form through this link given below:
- The prize for this competition is £5,000.
- Entries must be submitted by 31st March 2020.