Grab the opportunity to get a master’s degree scholarship in New Zealand. The Victoria University of Wellington is granting Automatic Master’s Scholarships for talented international students for the year 2021-2022.
The grants are available for highly achieved international students who want to pursue a master’s degree program at Victoria University of Wellington. The scholarship will provide an amount worth NZ$10,000 or NZ$17,500 towards the tuition fee.
Victoria University of Wellington
Victoria University of Wellington is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in New Zealand. The QS World University Rankings rated it in the top 1% of universities worldwide in 19 subject areas. It offers more than thirty degrees in Architecture, Health, Engineering, Social Sciences and Humanities, Law and Technology, and 140 degrees in postgraduate.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The seeker must be an international student.
- Applicants must need to enroll in a full-time master’s degree program at the university.
- Applicants must commence study in qc180-point taught master’s programs with a duration of 1 to 1.5 years.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open to study master’s taught degree program in the following fields:
- Conservation Biology,
- Intercultural Communication and Applied Translation
- International Trade
- Marine Conservation
Why Study at Victoria University of Wellington?
You will join a select student community at the Victoria University in Wellington in which you will gain first-class learning and academic opportunities, real-world skills, extracurricular opportunities and inspiration to turn your studies into a career.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Each deserving candidate will get the amount worth NZ$10,000 or NZ$17,500.
- The scholarship will be provided as a tuition fee waiver.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to these studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Interested candidate must have demanded to take admission in master’s degree program at the Victoria University of Wellington. After taking the confirmation letter, applicants are automatically eligible for this scholarship.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Please review all the qualifying conditions and hold essential records at the time of the submission if you are applying for entry.
- You must demonstrate the evidence of English Language Proficiency.
- Applicants must hold bachelor degree certificate.
Unless you are a citizen of New Zealand or Australia or a permanent resident, you must have a valid student visa to study here. Your student visa at the Victoria University of Wellington must state your place of study. Immigration New Zealand (INZ) advises that you apply for a student visa at the beginning of three or four months before the current visa processing times are available.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact Address:[email protected] or +64 463 5557
University Location:Kelburn, Wellington 6012, New Zealand