Get the opportunity to study in the UK through applying for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Full Tuition Scholarship administrated by the Queen’s University Belfast. The Scholarship is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The University offers these grants for studying the undergraduate degree coursework at the University. The award will provide full tuition fees paid for all years of a programme, up to a maximum of four years.
Queen’s University Belfast
Queen’s University Belfast is one of the leading universities in the UK and Ireland with a distinguished heritage and history. It is a member of the Russell Group of leading research-intensive universities and ranked in the top 173 universities in the world (QS World Rankings 2020), with the second-highest ranking in Ireland.
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time eligible undergraduate programme starting in September 2020 at the Queen’s University Belfast.
- Applicant must have been confirmed as their FIRM choice by their UCAS deadline, and before the commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate to be considered for this discount.
- Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate.
- Students must be self-funded.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The University offers these grants for studying the undergraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Communications & Media Studies
Benefits of the Programs
The studentships will be awarded as follow:
- The studentship will provide full tuition fees paid for all years of a programme, up to a maximum of four years. (Including advanced entry into Year 2 or Year 3).
- If you receive funding from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
In order to be receiving this scholarship, applicants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the Queen’s University Belfast. After taking admission, candidates can submit the online award application form.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- For an undergraduate degree, you are required to hold their high school degree certificate.
- The University accepts Level 2 Essential Skills in Communication in lieu of a grade C/4 in GCSE English Language.
If you are an international student, then you will need a student visa for studying in the UK. When you apply for your visa, you will need to include a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) number.
You will be provided with this by Queen’s University once you have accepted an unconditional offer for your course. We will send you a document called a ‘CAS Statement’. The CAS statement will include all the essential information about your CAS and your programme of study.
Scholarship application deadline: June 09, 2020
Contact email or phone number: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)28 9097 3838
Frequently Asked Question
Question- What level of study are the scholarships available for?
Answer- Scholarships are available for an undergraduate course.
Question- Is there an application fee?
Answer- There is NO application fee to apply for Scholarship.