This year about to end, but it will be the start of the opportunities for those who are looking to work in the US temporarily on the H1B visa. The immigration centre has asked employers to keep their applications ready. Because the registration for an H1B visa for the financial year 2021 will be starting from 1st April 2020.
There is a change in the program process as the employers will not have to file the full petition until the lottery winners are announced.
It will open the pool of opportunities for those who have offer letters from US employers. They can easily register them in for the H1B visa.
They will also list all the opportunities available in this program on the same day. Employers will have to pay $10 each for every employee they want to enrol in this program.
All the employers should fill the registration for their employees as soon as the registration is open because there are limited entries in this program. There will be a lottery, and the winning employees will get a chance to work in the US temporarily.
Eligibility for H1B Visa
- The applying candidate should have a bachelor’s degree or further education to be eligible for this program.
- Candidate should have experience of 12 years, including higher education.
- You should be qualified to provide the service for which your employer employs you.
An individual can not enrol himself in this program as they will need a US employer to enrol them for their business. You need to have an offer letter from one of the US employers to be eligible in this program.
How to Apply for the H1B Visa
The US employer will have to choose one of the two forms for the type of employment he wants to enrol the employee. These forms will be available after 1st April 2020 when the registration starts.
Your employer needs to pay a registration fee of $10 to register your entry. After the program reaches the maximum entries, there will be a lottery. The winning Candidates will get the H1B visa under the immigration act of the US.
Required Documents to Apply for H1B Visa
- Passport– You need to have a valid passport of your country where you can get the H1B visa for your US immigration process.
- Passport Size Photos- You need to have 3-4 coloured passport size photos with you. It will be required along with your application and for the verification process.
- Offer Letter– You need to have a valid offer letter from the employer of the US to apply for this visa. You can ask your employer to send you the offer letter if you do not have it yet.
- Educational Documents– You need to have all your education documents ready with you. You need to have at least a bachelor’s degree to participate in this program.
- Application Fee– You need to fill the application fee through a demand draft so that you can enrol yourself in this program.
- Tax Returns– You need to show the documents of your tax return for the immigration to verify your tax record. Make sure to clear all your tax records before applying for this visa.
- Sufficient Funds– You need to show sufficient funds in your account to stay in the US until you receive your first salary. You may need to confirm your account transactions to be approved in these transactions.
- Resume– Your professional resume is important to participate in this program. You can get 2-3 copies of your resumes as you may need them in the verification process too.
How Can Long Employees Stay in the US with H1B Visa?
H1b visa allows foreign employees to work for US employers for three years under the immigration act. You can extend your visa up to 6 years without having the PR to stay in the US. You will have to complete your work before your visa expires to avoid any legal problems.
H1R visa is a fantastic opportunity for those who want to work in the USA under some leading employers. This is one of the easiest ways for employers and employees to work together on an international basis.
Employers should enrol their employers in this program as soon as the registration starts to take full advantage of this program.
Apply for this H1B visa program. Registrations will be starting from 1st April 2020.