Students from worldwide entering the UK for higher studies have an opportunity to apply for scholarships at the University of Huddersfield. The awards are made available for new incoming students taking admission for any undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
The University of Huddersfield will be offering a handsome amount to the recipients of the program through their educational journey to make it easier for them to complete their degrees. The funds can be utilized by the students in covering up their studies materials.
University of Huddersfield
The University of Huddersfield is a public research university in the English town of Huddersfield. Huddersfield Students’ Union (HSU) is a student organisation that represents, assists, and advises students on all facets of their university experience. In the 2015–16 QS World University Rankings, it was ranked 701+. At the 2012 THE awards, the university was named the Entrepreneurial University of the Year.
To be considered for the award, the recipient must meet the following requirements:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Open to all taught* BA, BSc, BEng, MA, MSc, MBA
- Considered automatically (no application required)
- Must be an international self-funded student paying total overseas fees
- The scholarship award is not available for Masters with Placement or Professional Practice Programmes.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying an undergraduate or master’s degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Huddersfield University?
Huddersfield is a modern, prosperous and innovative university with an excellent reputation for helping students succeed in their chosen careers. Located in West Yorkshire, England, the University of Huddersfield offers a modern and supportive learning environment for international students and is gold-rated for teaching excellence. Home to 20,000 students, Huddersfield boasts a lively student community.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The University will offer scholarships of up to £2,000 per year for every year of your course to their international applicants.
- The recipients will get a handsome amount to pay for their tuition fees or any other expenses
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Candidates must complete the following steps to qualify for these scholarships:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Any full-fee paying foreign applicant who is required to pay overseas fees and submits an application to the University will be automatically considered. There is no need to submit a separate application, and we will let you know if you have been accepted when you receive a place offer from us, so you can start planning your finances.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- An applicant must compete the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- Student must show English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- Passes in five subjects from a combination of GCE Advanced Level (includes A-Level and AS Level) and GCSE, including at least two subjects at Advanced Level* Scottish Highers and Advanced Highers. Applied General and Technical Level 3 Extended Diploma.
If studddents are 16 or over and want to study at a higher education level in the UK for more than six months, they will need to apply for a Student visa. A Student visa allows a student to study at a specific UK educational institution on a specific course. The visa should cover the entire length of a student’s course plus some extra time in the end. If your course is eligible for a visa, the University will issue you with a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) with which you can use to apply for your visa
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +44 1484 422288
University location: Queensgate, Huddersfield HD1 3DH, United Kingdom