Earn your master’s degree in the UK by applying for Adam Smith International Scholarship administered by the University of Glasgow. There are a number of awards available to students entering the Adam Smith Business School for the year 2020-2021.
The studentship is open for international students who wish to pursue the postgraduate degree at Glasgow University for September 2020 and January 2021 semester. Deserving students will get a tuition fee discount to support their education.
University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow is a public research university in the UK and a member of the research-led British universities’ Russell Group. It has currently four colleges, each containing several Schools. In the English-speaking world, the university is the fourth-oldest university and one of four ancient universities in Scotland.
The candidate must have to fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be classed as international for fee purposes.
- The candidate must be a national of Azerbaijan, Brazil, Columbia, Ecuador, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine and USA.
- Candidate must have to hold an offer of a place for a one-year postgraduate taught masters at the University of Glasgow.
- Applicants are required to start their studies in January 2021.
- Applicants must be fully self-funded.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open to study Master’s degree program in the following fields:
- Asset Pricing & Investment[MSc]
- Corporate Governance & Accountability[MSc]
- Development Studies[MSc]
- Economic Development[MSc]
- Economics, Banking & Finance[MSc]
- Environment & Sustainable Development[MSc]
- Finance & Economic Development[MSc]
- Finance & Management[MSc]
- Financial Economics[MSc]
- Financial Forecasting & Investment[MSc]
- Financial Risk Management[MSc]
- Financial Technology[MSc]
- International Accounting & Financial Management[MAcc]
- International Banking & Finance[MSc]
- International Business[MSc]
- International Corporate Finance & Banking[MSc]
- International Finance[MFin]
- International Financial Analysis[MSc]
- International Human Resource Management & Development[MSc]
- International Management & Design Innovation[MSc]
- International Strategic Marketing[MSc]
- Investment Banking & Finance[MSc]
- Investment Fund Management[MSc]
- Management & Sustainable Tourism[MSc]
- Management with Enterprise & Business Growth[MSc]
- Management with Human Resources[MSc]
- Management with International Finance[MSc]
- Master of Global Business[MGB]
- Quantitative Finance[MSc]
Why Study at the University of Glasgow?
The University of Glasgow offers its students enjoyable leisure activities, both indoors and outdoors. In more than 34 nations worldwide, it teaches over 2,000 students. It provides an environment of academia and learning that integrates science, technology and humanities. In this situation, students are more likely to look for sources of external funding.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Up to 20 scholarships are available to all deserving students for the 2020/21.
- The scholarships will be awarded the amount worth up to £7,500 as tuition fee discount.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Candidates are required to follow these steps to apply for these studentships:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For applying to this scholarship, candidates are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the University of Glasgow. After enrolling, applicants will be automatically considered for this education award.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- Diploma Certificate from High School
- Already available school transcripts
- Prior-school transcripts (only if requested)
- Transcription Post-Secondary
- Official test results from the survey
- Beginning / Course Vitae
- Personal Declaration
- Applicants have to satisfy the study’s general eligibility requirement.
- Applicants must have a Year 12 Undergraduate degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold postgraduate Bachelor Certificate.
- Aspirants must show proof of their English language skills.
To apply for a study visa at the University of Glasgow, international students must have a university-issued Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS). The CAS is a reference number that ensures the university has agreed to become your Tier 4 sponsor and provides information about you and your study to UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) as part of your application for a visa.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for September 2020 and January 2021 entry.
Contact Address: +44 141 330 2000 or webteam[at]gla.ac.uk
University Location: Glasgow G12 8QQ, United Kingdom