Applications for the International High Achiever Scholarships are open for the academic year 2021-2022. The University of Canberra is acknowledging applications from international aspirants entering the campus for any bachelors or masters degree program.
The university will be helping out students in covering their educational expense required to accomplish their higher studies. The distributed amount can be utilized to cover their tuition fees and complete their degree efficiently.
University of Canberra
The University of Canberra is known as a public university located in Bruce, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses including five faculties: Health, Art and Design, Business, Government and Law, Education and Science and Technology. Over 70,000 students have graduated from the university since 1970. The University of Canberra has grown by seventy-eight per cent since 2007, going from 7,300 students to over 13,000 in 2014.
To be applicable for the award, the aspirant shall satisfy the following requirements:
- The applicant must be an international student.
- Open to new commencing international students who are applying for admission to a UC Bachelor or Master degree coursework
- Must have a GPA of 6 out of 7
- Must have 85% or higher for Undergraduate Degree
- Must have 80% or higher for Masters degree
- Must be a Full-time student
- Diplomatic students not eligible
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are available for studying Bachelor or Master degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the University of Canberra?
The University of Canberra has high academic standards and a professional career-focused approach to undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The University of Canberra is young and ambitious, already ranked in the top 5% of Universities internationally by the QS World University Rankings.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The university will be offering 20% of the total tuition fee to outstanding students
- The funds will help out the recipients in covering up their expenses and accomplish their degrees with ease.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to the scholarship, fellows are needed to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Eligible aspirants are asked to apply for admission at the university for any bachelors or masters degree program to get considered for the scholarship. Students are not required to submit any separate application to apply for the scholarship grant. Students can use the online link mentioned below.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Aspirant must meet the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- Students must provide certified evidence of their current English proficiency level, including English tests, transcripts and award certificates; and/or a letter from the institution stating the instruction language.
The international student visa holder is expected to enrol in a study load that will enable them to complete their course by the end date, as specified on their Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). At the University of Canberra, this generally requires a student to enrol in 12 credit points over six months. Also, students must not exceed one-third of their attempted enrolment via online or distance learning. They must be registered in at least one on-campus unit each compulsory teaching period.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: (02) 6206 8678
University location: 11 Kirinari St, Bruce ACT 2617, Australia