Bentley University is a private university who served as the school’s president until 1953. This university has awarded Bachelor of Science degrees in 14 business fields and Bachelor of Arts degrees in 11 arts and sciences disciplines.
The university offers 36 minors spanning both science and business disciplines. The graduate school articulates the impact of technology on business practice. It also offers Ph.D. programs in Business and Accountancy.
Acceptance Rate- With an acceptance rate of 43%, the university has a total undergraduate enrollment of 4,272, its setting is suburban, and the campus size is 163 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. The university is ranked as one of the 100 Best Business Schools in the United States.
What GPA do you need to get into Bentley?
- The average GPA at Bentley University is 3.71.
- This makes Bentley University Strongly Competitive for GPAs.
- This will help boost your weighted GPA and show your ability to take college classes.
Bentley SAT Score Analysis (New 1600 SAT)
Here’s the breakdown of new SAT scores by section:
|Section||Average||25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
What is a good SAT, ACT and English score for Bentley University?
- The average SAT score composite at Bentley University is 1290.
- This score makes Bentley University Competitive for SAT test scores.
- The average ACT score composite at Bentley University is a 29.
- There’s no absolute ACT requirement at Bentley University, but they really want to see at least a 27 to have a chance at being considered.
- If English is not your primary language, you’ll also need to submit official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing Systems (IELTS) exam.
How much does it Tuition /Financial aid Bentley University?
2019-2020 Cost of Attendance
|Campus Housing||Living with Parents or Relatives|
|Meal Plan||$6,670||Meals Away||$2,560|
|Books and Supplies (estimate)||$1,300||Books and Supplies (estimate)||$1,300|
|Personal Expenses (estimate)||$1,230||Personal Expenses (estimate)||$1,230|
|Technology Fee||$1,360||Technology Fee||$1,360|
|Student Activity Fee||$410||Student Activity Fee||$410|
What is Bentley University best known for?
- The University of Bentley offers students with critical thinking and practical skills to help them collaborate effectively in different settings and prepare them to lead successful, rewarding careers.
- At Bentley, you will have plenty of opportunities to explore your interests in real-world settings.
- University will teach you the future-focused skills to help you start the rewarding, satisfying career that you deserve.
- Bentley is a community of students, faculty, and staff who are committed to learning. To create the best environment for learning to occur, we as a community embrace these core values to guide our conduct.
What Course/Subject- Major in the University Of Bentley known for?
- Bentley undergraduate students apply during their second year on campus and they begin MSF courses their third year. You can check out more information on the university page.
- Students take graduate-level finance courses alongside graduate students, and in MSF-only classes, in lieu of some of their undergraduate degree courses.
- Master of Science programs in both leading and emerging fields spanning accounting, finance, analytics, and technology. With a graduate degree from Bentley.
- Bentley offers a world-class MBA and selection of Master of Science programs in both leading and emerging fields spanning analytics, accounting, finance, and technology. You can find more information on the university page.
- At Bentley University, you’ll join a personalized Ph.D. program that combines real-world research with the academic excellence and intellectual depth that can only be found at the intersection of business and the arts and sciences
- There are two Ph.D. Programs offer a broad interdisciplinary foundation derived from our emphasis on business, technology, and society.
University Of Bentley a public or private school?
- Bentley University is a private institution.
- Bentley University changes the world with a transformative business education, integrated with arts and sciences, that inspires and prepares ethical leaders
- The university recognizes the whole person and their well-being, and we think beyond ourselves and our immediate goals to consider the impact our actions have on other people.
- Bentley, seek out opportunities for partnership and teamwork, readily sharing our knowledge and expertise with others.