Applications for the University of Bedfordshire Scholarships and Bursaries are currently available to apply for the academic year 2021-2022. The awards are open for all home students entering the University for any undergraduate degree work.
The University of Bedfordshire is offering a variety of scholarships for students with different eligibility criteria to support them financially throughout the year. The awarded amount will help the recipients in covering up their educational expenses.
University of Bedfordshire
The University of Bedfordshire is known as a public university situated in Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire, England. The University entered the Research Assessment Exercise in 2008 and achieved a GPA of 2.087 with 34.7% world-leading or internationally excellent. The top assessment units were Communication, Cultural and Media Studies, Social Work, Social Policy and Administration, and English Language and Literature. In 2012 it achieved FairTrade status.
The applicant must meet up with the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- It is open to all new Home undergraduate students, including those at a Study Centre  enrolling from September 2021 for the 2021/22 academic year.
- For undergraduates with an entry qualification score of 112 UCAS tariff points or more, or equivalent for merit scholarship
- Be registered on a full time, undergraduate, bachelor’s degree course (BA, BSc, BEng, LLB, or similar)
- Must be a new entrant student to the University from September 2021 in the academic year 2021/22 who has not previously been enrolled (registered) at the University of Bedfordshire or University of Luton
- Must have fulfilled and completed all stages of financial processes, which may be required with sponsors or external bodies paying your fees to ensure that there is no impediment to the University receiving the payments.
- Must be registered on the course at the relevant dates when eligibility for the award is determined (i.e., the census dates) ·
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The awards are open for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the University of Bedfordshire?
The University of Bedfordshire is a modern, vibrant university offering high-quality, career-focused teaching and excellent student support. The University of Bedfordshire community has 24,000 students, and each year over 4000 international students choose Bedfordshire as their study destination. The University of Bedfordshire is ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has an overall score of 4.3 stars, according to student reviews on Studyportals.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The University will distribute the merit scholarship worth £2,400 over three academic  years.
- The bursary is worth £1,500 over three academic  years. If you are studying PE with QTS, a four-year degree, you can receive a 4th year payment of £500 if you’re eligible for the bursary or £800 if you’re eligible for the scholarship.
- For undergraduates undertaking the Foundation Year as part of an integrated four-year degree and it is of amount £2,000 over four academic years.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Participants must follow the given steps in order to qualify for these scholarships:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
There is no application process to apply for scholarship. The scholarship or bursary will be awarded automatically to those meeting the eligibility criteria. Eligible and interested fellows are advised to apply for admission at the University for any undergraduate course to get considered.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Fellows must fulfil the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must show English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- To apply for an undergraduate course (BA/BSc), you need to have completed your high school education (12 years), have a pass equivalent to two UK A level passes, and have the required English language qualification.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +44 (0)1234 400 400
University location: Vicarage St, Luton LU1 3JU, United Kingdom