Are you thinking to pursue your higher education in Canada? Here you have a fabulous opportunity to apply for the International Student Scholarship at the University of Alberta. The funds are open for the session 2021-2022.
The funding programmes are open for international students who wish to enter their undergraduate degree program at the University of Alberta. Selection is based on an academic average.
Table of Contents
University of Alberta
The University of Alberta is a public research university. It offers a range of academic and professional programs, which generally lead to undergraduate and graduate-level credentials. It has about 39,300 students, including 7,700 graduate students and 7,800 international students representing 151 countries.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Applicants must commence their first year of study.
- Applicant must be studying on a student visa permit.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Applicants will be selected based on an academic average.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open to study an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at the University of Alberta?
The University of Alberta is one of the top five universities in Canada and one of the top 150 worldwide. It is one of the best universities for teaching and learning in Canada, with an international reputation for excellence in the sciences, humanities, sciences, creative arts, engineering, business, and health sciences.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Each deserving candidate will get the amount worth $9,000.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you want to enlist this award, then you are expected to be registered as a full-time undergraduate student at the University of Alberta. After taking confirmation, you will automatically be eligible for this scholarship.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school diploma certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course vitae
- Firstly, applicants must check the essential admission requirement at the time of admission.
- Applicants must be demonstrated the evidence of English Language Proficiency.
- Applicants must hold a high-school certificate.
You’ll require various permits and visas to enrol as an international student in Canada. It would benefit if you did this at the Canadian embassy, consulate or high commission closest to you. You should apply for and agree to approve your licence after you have earned your university admission offer.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact Address: 780-492-2692 or advising[at]ualberta.ca
University Location: University of Alberta 116 St. and 85 Ave., Edmonton, AB, Canada T6G 2R3