If you’re going to embark a journey to earn an MBA degree, you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the MBA Foundation Study Grants administrated by the University Canada West in Canada.
The grants are available for international and domestic students seeking to obtain an MBA degree with proven leadership ability and dedication to the study at the University Canada West. The grants are available for the session 2021-2022.
University Canada West
The University of Canada West is an innovative business and technology-oriented, teaching-focused institution based in Canada. UCW offers a variety of career-oriented programs associate, undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in Commerce, Arts, Business Communication, and Master of Business Administration.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international or domestic student.
- Applicants must be completed MBA foundation program.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an MBA degree program at the University Canada West.
- Applicants must complete the MBA degree within 36 months of starting the MBA Foundation courses.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open to studying an MBA degree program.
Why Study at University Canada West?
University Canada West will train students for potential research and development. It allows candidates to concentrate their desires and wishes on learning specific skills. The university seeks to encourage a dynamic and stimulating learning atmosphere that focuses on the practical application of knowledge and skills building in a global context in terms of study, leadership and responsible citizenship.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The grants will provide an amount worth $3,500 to domestic students.
- The grants will provide an amount worth $5,000 to international students.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you are willing to earn this studentship, then you need to apply for a Master of Business Administration (MBA) at University Canada West. After taking affirmation, you can download the domestic and International application form and submit it via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, with a cumulative GPA of 3.00 out of 4.33 scale (or equivalent) or better.
- Applicants must have one of the following:
- Applicants must have an acceptable score on a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) that has been written in the last five years.
- Applicants must have an appropriate Canadian professional designation or equivalent international designation (e.g. CPA, CA, CGA, CMA, CHRP or P.Eng).
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BBA) or Commerce (BCom) or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a minimum of three years documented professional or management experience.
- Applicants must show evidence of English Language Proficiency.
You may take different permits and visas to study in Canada as an international student. You will do this in the nearest Canadian embassy, consulate or high commission. You can apply for a permit and agree to accept it as soon as you obtain an admission offer from University Canada West.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact Address: +1 877-431-6887 or info[at]ucanwest.ca
University Location: 626 West Pender Street Suite 100, Vancouver, British Columbia]V6B 1V9, Canada