If you’re looking to study abroad, then here is a chance for you to study at the United Arab Emirates University, which offers a Graduate Research Assistantship to excellent students from all countries.
Research Assistantship at the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) is awarded to domestically and internationally graduate students to work on research projects under the supervision of faculty members. The scholarship will be available for the academic year 2021-2022.
United Arab Emirates University
Established in 1976, United Arab Emirates University is the oldest university in the United Arab Emirates. The university initiated its first PhD programme at a national university in the UAE. It receives national, international and industrial grants as a research institution. PhD programmes and specialised doctoral degrees include a variety of subjects, including Medicine, Public Health and the Doctorate of Business Administration.
The employer must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The student must be an international student.
- The applicant must be an active graduate student at the UAEU.
- The applicant shall have a good academic ranking (GPA 3.0/4.0).
- The applicant does not have any other commercial sponsorship.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The studentship is open for studying masters and doctorate program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the United Arab Emirates University?
Studies in the United Arab Emirates will benefit: sun, sea, sand, future tax-free earnings after graduation, and according to the QS World University Rankings, the best university in the Gulf region.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- It is a monthly stipend. The number depends on a budget of the research grant.
- Sleeping room.
- Health insurance for students of science.
- The research grantee authorised other allowances.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses scholarship, the applicant is needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Are you looking for a chance to get a UAE scholarship? Continue applying for this scholarship to the United Arab Emirates University. Grants are open for sessions 2021-2022.
Step 2: Apply for a Scholarship
Fill the “UAEU Scholarship Application Form and send it (i.e. scan and email) directly to the Principal Investigator for the grant of your interest.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Candidate must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- Applicant must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an approved university recognised by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research; and Master’s degree certification for doctoral programmes.
- A score of at least 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Assessment System) Academic exam or equivalent, for all disciplines, administered primarily in English.
- An applicant with an undergraduate degree from an English-medium institution who can provide proof that he or she has obtained a minimum TOEFL score of 500 on a paper-based examination or equivalent at the time of admission to his or her undergraduate programme.
The student visa in the UAE may be obtained either by residents supporting their children or by one of the approved universities/colleges in the UAE. Visa applications shall be approved by the visa authorities represented in each Emirate by the appropriate Directorate-General for Residence and Foreign Affairs.
Application deadline: Open
Contact address: +971 3 767 3333
University location: Sheik Khalifa Bin Zayed St – ‘Asharij – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates