For encouraging high-achieving and well-rounded International Students, the University of South Australia is offering Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships. The studentships are applicable for the academic year 2020-2021.
The fund is established to provide financial assistance to those outstanding international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at UniSA. The studentship will be awarded for up to four years.
University of South Australia
The University of South Australia is an innovative, world-class institution established in the state of South Australia, Australia, in 1856. UniSA is Australia’s # 2 young university for quality teaching and has ranked among Australia’s top 5 young universities. Its academic structure consists of seven academic units that produce outstanding study programs and conduct relevant informed research.
- The Applicant must be an international student.
- Applicant must be eligible to study in Australia.
- Applicant must not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary.
- Applicant must be enrolled on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the University.
- Candidate must have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a high distinction average in previous studies.
- Recipients must maintain a GPA minimum of 5.0 to receive the scholarship payment.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at the University of South Australia?
The University of Southern Australia is a global enterprise university known for importance, equity and excellence, and is agile and astute. It has rated five stars in excellence in research, employability, teaching, facilities, internationalization, social responsibility and innovation.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Each successful candidate will receive a 50% reduction on tuition fee.
- Each winning candidate will get the chance to become a UniSA International Student Ambassador.
- Each winning candidate will get the scholarship for up to four years of full-time study.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To apply for this studentship, you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the University of South Australia. Candidates have to apply through Education Agents or online application.
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
After taking admission, you are required to download and submit the award application form UniSA International via return email. Once you apply to an eligible program, you will be assessed automatically, and we will advise you if you are successful.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- If you apply for admission, please check all eligibility criteria and hold all the documents at the time of application.
- You will need to provide evidence that you have achieved to demonstrate English language proficiency.
- Candidate must have completed Australian year 12 program or equivalent for undergraduate degree coursework.
- Candidate must have completed a Bachelor degree for postgraduate coursework.
As an international student in Australia, you need a full-time study and international study program at the time you confirm your registration. To prevent exclusion from your course, the Applicant ensures adequate academic progress. You can contact Campus Central if you need assistance to register.
Application deadline: Open throughout the year.
Contact address: +61-8-8302-0114 or [email protected]
University location: UniSA International, University of South Australia, Level 1, 101 Currie Street, Adelaide, South Australia 5000, Australia