Pursuing an undergraduate degree can increase your thinking ability at the next level. Hence, you are invited to apply for the Undergraduate Merit Scholarship administered by the University of Findlay. The scholarship is applicable for the academic year 2020-2021.
The purpose of the scholarship is to recognize the hard-working and academic excellence of the students. The scholarship is open for the international students enrolling undergraduate degree program at the university.
University of Findlay
The University of Findlay is a private Christian university, established in 1882 in Findlay, Ohio. It is one of America’s best college. The university offers 80 bachelor degree, 11 master’s degree and four doctoral-level degree program. The University of Findlay cultivates the potential of each pupil through academic achievement, transformative experience and a welcoming culture focused on faith.
The candidate must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Applicants must earn excellent cumulative grade point average.
- For Trustee Scholarship, you must have a 3.95or higher GPA
- For the Presidential Scholarship, you must have a 3.75-3.94 GPA.
- For Dean’s Scholarship, you must have a 3.5-3.74GPA.
- For Findlay Scholarship, you must have a 2.75-3.49 GPA.
- For International Scholar Award, you must have a 2.0-2.74GPA.
Acceptable course and subjects-
The scholarships are open to studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at the University of Findlay?
The University of Findlay established on the values of personal confidence, civic-mindedness and academic achievement and committed to the personal focus that is important to the growth of our students as a whole — knowledgeable, imaginative, ethical and compassionate leaders.
Benefits of the Programs
- The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Trustee Scholarships: $21,000 a year
- Presidential Scholarship: $19,000 a year
- Dean’s scholarship: $17,000 a year
- Findlay Award: $15,000 a year
- International Scholars Award: $12,000 a year
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For taking advantage of this educational opportunity, a candidate must be demanded to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Findlay. After taking confirmation, you will automatically be eligible for this scholarship.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Bank Statement
- Reference ID number of an eShip Global express shipment label
- Before Applying, Applicants must check entry requirement at the time of admission.
- Applicants must demonstrate proof of English Language Skills.
- Applicants must have completed high school minimum of 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
In the United States, an F1 visa is issued to international students pursuing an academic program or a comprehensive English language program at a U.S. college or university.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
Contact Address:419-434-4732 or email@example.com
University Location:1000 N. Main St., Findlay, OH 45840