Ulster University welcomes its international students with enormous funding and academic opportunities to apply. The university is now accepting applications for its scholarship program for the year 2021-2022. Applicants entering the University for any undergraduate or postgraduate degree are eligible.
The scholarship funds are established to support students throughout their educational career at the university. These grants are designed as such no student should fail to achieve their educational dreams and goals because of financial crises.
Ulster University is known as a multi-campus public university located in Northern Ireland. It is the largest university in Northern Ireland and the second-largest university on the island of Ireland, after the federal National University of Ireland. It has one of the highest further study and employment rates in the UK, with over 92% of graduates being in work or further study six months after graduation.
The applicant must meet up with the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- GREAT Scholarships 2021 open to students from India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Ghana and Kenya wishing to study at the postgraduate level.
- International Undergraduate Scholarship open to all international (non-EU) students on the first year of a full-time undergraduate course offered on one of their Northern Ireland campuses.
- International Postgraduate Scholarship open to all international (non-EU) stduents on a full-time postgraduate course offered on one of their Northern Ireland campuses.
- Study Abroad Scholarship– If you have a previous study at Ulster University as an exchange or study abroad student and return to study a full-time Masters.
- International Alumni Scholarship– If you are an Ulster University alumnus returning to study a full-time postgraduate course offered on one of their Northern Ireland campuses.
- International Foundation Scholarship open to all international (non-EU) entrants on the International Foundation Programme and International Foundation Year.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying any undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Ulster University?
Ulster University is known as a young, dynamic, and innovative university with a spirit that transforms lives stretches minds, develops skills and raises ambitions. International students from over 100 countries from around the world choose Ulster every year for the unique experience studying in Northern Ireland offers them.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
GREAT Scholarship to be awarded as follows:
- India – 2 x scholarship of £10,000 towards your tuition fee
- Indonesia – 1 x scholarship of £10,000 towards your tuition fee
- Pakistan – 1 x scholarship of £10,000 towards your tuition fee
- Bangladesh – 1 x scholarship of £10,000 towards your tuition fee
- Egypt – 1 x scholarship of £10,000 towards your tuition fee
- Ghana – 1 x scholarship of £10,000 towards your tuition fee
- Kenya – 1 x scholarship of £10,000 towards your tuition fee
- International Undergraduate Scholarship valued at £2,000 scholarship applied as a discount to your tuition fee
- International Postgraduate Scholarship valued at £2,000 scholarship applied as a discount to your tuition fee.
- Study Abroad Scholarship valued at 10% tuition fee discount.
- International Alumni Scholarship valued at 10% tuition fee discount
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these scholarships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Eligible candidates don’t need to apply for any of the scholarship awards; all students will be awarded automatically upon admission to the university. Students first need to apply for admission at the university for any of the degree coursework.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Asoirant must meet the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- Student must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- The minimum asked to be considered for entry to their undergraduate programmes is the equivalent of three A-levels at CCC. However, some program will require higher grades and particular subjects.
You may also apply for a student visa if you study at Ulster University for less than six months, and you would like permission to work part-time during your stay with them. If this is the case for you, please contact the Compliance team for advice. If you previously studied at a different Student sponsor institution (e.g. another university in the UK) or had immigration permission in another immigration category and are applying for a student visa to start a new course at Ulster University, you must use it before you enrol at Ulster. If you do not do this, you will not be permitted to register and start your studies.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +44 (0)28 9036 6309/[email protected]
University location: York St, Belfast BT15 1ED, United Kingdom