Applications for the UK Academic Excellence Scholarships are currently available to apply. The University of Bradford arranges the program for the students looking forward to pursuing an undergraduate course for the academic session 2021-2022.
The scholarship funds will assist students in covering up tuition, fees, and other expenses. The university does not set any limit on providing scholarships to highly talented students in helping them accomplish their higher education.
University of Bradford
The University of Bradford is known as a public research university located in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. It is the second-largest school in the university consists of the departments of Computing, Bradford Media School (BMS), Creative Technology (CT), and Mathematics. It can still trace its origins back to establishing the industrial West Yorkshire town’s Mechanics Institute in 1832. The student population includes 7,435 undergraduate and 2,225 postgraduate students.
The applicant must meet up the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- All Home students who achieve AAA or higher in their A-Levels or equivalent (from three Level 3 qualifications only.
- Being from a low participation area as defined by POLAR 4 in quintile areas 1 and 2, which are the lowest participation areas.
- The AAA Scholarship is linked to the grades students achieve; it is not linked to student’s offer or UCAS tariff points.
- If student has a combination of three levels three qualifications which are not listed, or if your country of domicile or qualification is not listed, you must email at AABscholarship@bradford.ac.uk to see if you are eligible.
- Applicant must be domiciled in the UK
- EU nationals domiciled in the UK will be considered under this scholarship
- Candidates must be commencing on their first full-time undergraduate degree program in September 2020.
- If the ssstudent already hold a degree, they cannot be considered for the fund.
- Students who transfer to us from another university are not eligible for the scholarship unless they transfer into stage 1 of their program, i.e., foundation year or first year.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The funds are available to studying an undergraduate degree program in the below fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the University of Bradford?
The University of Bradford is known as one of the world’s great technology universities, providing high-quality teaching underpinned by cutting-edge research with practical applications to solve tomorrow’s problems. Global and local partnerships inform the University’s curriculum and provide inspirational work placements.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The University of Bradford is provding cash scholarships worth up to £3,000 throughout a three-year degree to all home students
- There is no limit to the number of scholarships available – all eligible students will receive the award.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to the scholarships, candidates are needed to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Interested students do not have to apply for the scholarship separately. The applicants must apply for an undergraduate course at the university. The application process requires applying for the course at the university through an online process.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Candidates must meet the general country and study curriculum entry requirement.
- Students must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- Applicants will need to achieve an overall score of at least 80*, and sub-tests not less than 18 in Reading, 17 in Writing, 17 in Listening, and 20 in Speaking if you require a Tier 4 visa.
To study in the UK on a course longer than one year, you will need a Student Visa. To apply, you must meet a total of 70 points. The University will assess the Study and English Language criteria when making you an offer to study.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +44 1274 232323
University location: Richmond Rd, Bradford BD7 1DP, United Kingdom