Are you looking for an excellent education at a great value? Here is a valuable opportunity for you. The University of Canterbury is delighted to announce the UC International Prospective Students Scholarships in New Zealand.
Study in New Zealand with the University of Canterbury Scholarship. The scholarships are available for full-fee-paying international students who will be studying towards an undergraduate degree at the University of Canterbury in 2021.
University of Canterbury
The University of Canterbury was founded in 1873 and is New Zealand‘s oldest higher education university. It offers 50 undergraduates, 100 graduates, 50 PhD degree programs to assist students in their studies. It was ranked 214th in the world overall, and New Zealand’s third highest-ranked university.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student except for a citizen of Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicants must be full fee-paying international students.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full- time undergraduate degree program at the university.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open to study an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at the University of Canterbury?
The University of Canterbury delivers high-quality education, a wide choice for the study of applicants for undergraduate, postgraduate, and personal support programs. It facilitates teaching and study, overseas transfers, team building, talent creation, the cultural construction of the school, and student funding.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Each deserving candidate will get the scholarship amount worth $20,000.
- The grants will provide financial assistance.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school diploma certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course vitae
- Firstly, you must check the entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate the evidence of English language skills.
- You must hold the previous degree certificate.
If you’re an international citizen and you’re coming to New Zealand to study for more than three months, you’re going to need a student visa. UC advises that you receive a student visa from New Zealand before you travel to New Zealand. You must study in a full-time course to qualify for a student visa. You will not be allowed to move to a part-time course until you have accepted your visa.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
Contact Address: scholarships[at]canterbury.ac.nz or +6433694900
University Location: 20 Kirkwood Avenue, Upper Riccarton, Christchurch 8041, New Zealand