International students entering Canada for their higher studies have an excellent chance to apply for the Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships & Awards organized y the Tyndale University. The applications are open for students willing to join Tyndale University for any undergraduate degree.
Tyndale University’s Entrance scholarships and awards are offered each fall to new undergraduate students, subject to funding and availability. These funds will be helpful for talented students in covering up various educational expenses.
Tyndale University is known as a private multi-denominational evangelical Christian university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Tyndale students come from over 40 various Christian denominations. Tyndale provides undergraduate and graduate programs. A student residence is located on its campus. The university offers the following degrees in Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Religious Education, and Bachelor of Education.
The aspirants must meet up with the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The applicants must be international student.
- Open to every qualified new full-time student accepted into a BA, BRE or Transitions program at Tyndale and meet the academic criteria below.
- The scholarship fund differs based on your GPA or SAT score or ACT score from your top six grade 12 U or M courses (including ENG4U) in your most recent academic transcript.
- Transfer or mature student’s GPA will be taken from their most recent academic transcript.
- A minimum average of 90% (3.90 GPA or 1200 SAT or 27 ACT)for President’s Scholarship of Distinction
- An average between 80% and 89.9% (3.70-3.89 GPA or 1130 – 1190 SAT or 25 – 26 ACT) for President’s Scholarship of Excellence
- An average between 75% and 79.9%(3.00-3.69 GPA or 1060 – 1120 SAT or 23 – 24 ACT) for President’s Scholarship of Merit
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying a BA, BRE or Transitions program degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Tyndale University?
Students at the university will experience high-quality academics with faith and a community of students and faculty that challenges you to live authentically, follow Christ, and actively engage your culture. Undergraduate Degrees & Programs Tyndale offers a distinct Christian undergraduate university experience where students develop the skills to think analytically and respond to the issues of today and tomorrow.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- President’s Scholarship of Distinction worth $5,000
- President’s Scholarship of Excellence worth $2,000
- President’s Scholarship of Merit worth $1,000
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to the scholarships, candidates are needed to below these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Students do not need to submit any other separate applications for the scholarship. The applicants will automatically get considered for the scholarship upon admission at the university. Students need to apply for any degree program at the university to get considered.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Aspirants must meet the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- Students must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- An offer of admission to a qualified applicant to the Bachelor of Education (BEd) program will be determined by the BEd Admissions Committee after completing an admission interview. Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the program.
Once your admission is received, they will send you a one-page study permit chart with important information for your visa application. For the study permit application, students will need the following documents:
- An official letter of acceptance to Tyndale University. Be sure to keep your original note as copy will not be accepted
- A valid passport.
- Financial evidence that students can support them while you study in Canada. This may include current bank statements, proof of payment of tuition fees, bank draft, letters of scholarships awarded, etc.
- Payment of the $150 permit application fee.
Once students have confirmation that their study permit application has been approved, they will register for classes.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: 3377 Bayview Ave, North York, ON M2M 3S4, Canada
University location: 3377 Bayview Ave, North York, ON M2M 3S4, Canada