Have you been looking for scholarships in China’s top universities? Tsinghua University Scholarships in China is open for students who are looking forward to completing their master’s degree or doctoral degree on a fully-funded scholarship.
The scholarships from the Chinese Government are awarded by the Chinese Government Council (CSC). CSC Scholarships are given to international students from all over the world. The fund covers full or partial tuition fee for one academic year universities for the academic year 2021-2022.
The University Of Tsinghua (THU) offers graduate programs in 43 separate departments. Twenty-one programs are offered in Master’s degree programs, while eight programs are offered in doctoral degree programs. Degree programs are delivered bilingually in English and Chinese. The Master’s degree will take 2-3 years, while the Ph.D. program will take 3-4 years to complete.
The applicant must have to meet the given eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- A candidate applying to a master’s program should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent.
- A candidate applying to a doctoral program should have a master’s degree or an equivalent.
- The applicant should be medically fit.
- The applicant should meet the Chinese Proficiency requirements announced by the relevant department.
- The applicant should meet the English Proficiency requirements announced by the relevant department.
- Applicants may apply annually for Tuition Scholarships.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open to studying Master’s and Doctoral degree programs in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Tsinghua University?
Tsinghua University holds the most advantageous subjects in science and technology among universities in China. It also established a series of characteristic subjects in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Covers tuition fee,
- Monthly stipend
- On-campus accommodation will be provided.
- Medical insurance will be provided.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Applicants are directed to complete the application form online on the official website.
Step 2: Apply for a Scholarship
The application form should be submitted with the correct information for the Tsinghua scholarship 2021.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Personal statement.
- Degree certificates
- HSK certificate and score report (for applying to Chinese programs)
- Two academic recommendation letters
- Passport’s personal page information will be required.
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
- Applicants should look for the programs offering in English as well as the Chinese language according to their feasibility.
- The application form should be submitted with the correct information for the Tsinghua scholarship 2021.
Students can apply for a Tier-4 general visa three months before the beginning of the full-time course after receiving their Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS). At the same time, those planning to study for a short period of about six months or less may apply for a ‘short-term student visa.
Application deadline: March 1, 2021
Contact address: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / 86-10-62781380
University location: Graduate Admissions Office, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084 P. R. China