All the high academic achievers from around the world are cordially invited to apply for the enormous Trent International Program Tuition Levy Scholarships. The scholarship programs are being administrated by Trent University situated in Canada.
The grants are open to students with high academic achievement and good community or international service record, leadership, and financial need. These scholarships will cover international tuition and ancillary fees of approximately $25,000 per academic year.
Trent University was founded on the ideal of interactive learning that is personal, purposeful, and transformative. The university recognized nationally for leadership in teaching, research, and student satisfaction. Trent attracts excellent students from across the country and around the world. Trent’s exceptional facilities for research and teaching are located on a beautiful approximately 1,400-acre riverfront campus in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- The Candidate must have applied to an undergraduate degree program at Trent University for the fall of 2021 intake.
- The candidate must be entering Trent University from a recognized secondary school, college, or other universities.
- The candidate must meet Trent University’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- The candidate must demonstrate superior academic achievement (“An average or equivalent standard).
- The candidate must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other individual achievement areas.
- The candidate must upload two letters of recommendation.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open to studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Trent University?
Trent University Consistently regarded as a national pioneer in teaching, study, and student retention, Trent draws outstanding students from around the country and the world. Students lead the way by co-creating dialogue-based interactions, multiple insights, and teamwork.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The scholarship covers international tuition and ancillary fees of approximately $25,000 per academic year.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To be involved in this educational opportunity, eligible aspirants are required to take admission to the undergraduate degree coursework at Trent University. After taking confirmation, you are automatically eligible for these scholarships.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- If you are going to take affirmation at Trent, then you need to hold a high school diploma
- Proof of English proficiency (or conditional admission through Trent-ESL).
- Minimum grades, as outlined in country-specific admissions requirements.
To study at Nottingham Trent University, most students from outside the EU/EA who plan to study in the UK on a full-time course lasting more than six months will need to apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa. If you are currently abroad, you will need to obtain a Tier 4 visa before traveling to the UK. You may apply for a Tier 4 visa no more than three months before the start date of your course.
Application deadline: 15 February 2021
Contact address: international[at]trentu.ca /905-435-5100
University location:1600 E Bank Dr, Peterborough, ON K9L 1Z8, Canada