If you are interested in making a video that describes any trip, then grasp this wonderful opportunity by joining this Travel Video Contest. This contest provides oversees candidates six weeks to compile and enter their submissions.
The aim of this contest is to identify and serves the requirements of foreign students around the world. It also provides students world-class possessions to help them explore and pursue an international education, through relevant content, custom online tools, and engaging websites.
Who May Considered
To be considered eligible for Travel Video Contest, the candidates must follow the given criteria:
- This contest is open for international students.
- To join this contest, you must be 18 or older and already enrolled or planning to enroll in college or university outside of your home country.
- If you have a great story to tell but we’re not able to see what’s happening in your video, it won’t get the attention it may deserve. So, produce a high-quality video, HD preferred.
- Your video must be created specifically for the current InternationalStudent.com Travel Video Contest.
- The maximum length for your video is 4 minutes.
There is no minimum length.
In addition to the link to your video, each applicant must also submit a fully completed online entry form.
- If you are currently studying outside of your home country, your video must describe any trip you would like to take. If you are not currently studying outside of your home country, your entry must describe your proposed study abroad.
- Record the best quality sound possible. If you can’t be heard or understood, we won’t know how great your video is! Test the sound before you start filming and periodically throughout.
- To complete the application procedure first you have to review all participant requirements mentioned above.
- Before applying, you make sure that you are eligible and that your video conforms to all of the requirements. Email directly to the university if you have any questions.
- Submit an Entry Form
- When you have completed your video, you have to complete the online entry form given below. On the entry form, you will need to include the link to your video.
- Winners will get exciting prize money for a trip.
- The winner will be expected to maintain a blog documenting the trip. This blog will start immediately after the winner is announced, and will continue through the trip until return to school.
Application Deadline: Entries must be submitted before October 15, 2019