Join in writing contest afford an admirable opportunity to practice new skills. Here you have a great chance to take a step toward improving your writing ability and enjoy immense success through participation in this contest.
The University of Iowa is one of the nation’s premier public research universities with 32,948 students from 114 countries. There is More than 28,000 students enrol at Iowa each year and also some 64 per cent come from Iowa, 21 per cent from adjoining states, and 8 per cent from the remaining states.
There are international students from 106 countries make up 7 per cent of the University’s enrollment. The faculty numbers about 1,200 and there is about 13,000 staff. The university offers top-notch academic programming in more than 100 areas.
Go ahead because Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
- All applicants currently enrolled in law or graduate degree programs.
- All essays must be typed, double-spaced on 8-1/2″ x 11″ paper, with a 1″ margin on all sides.
- There is no minimum page requirement. The essay must not exceed 50 Spages, including footnotes.
- All essays must be the work of an individual. Collaboration with others (other than the usual law review or seminar supervision) is prohibited.
- If candidates want to submit the application form, then applicants need to go through the given e-mail address email@example.com
Benefit: The award of this competition is a $2,500 cash prize.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020.