Art is the broadest sense is a form of communication. It means whatever the artist intends it to mean, Art is an act of expressing feelings, thoughts, and observations. Through this competition, you can also make a career in the art field.
The World of WearableArt Competition is an internationally renowned wearable art competition that, every year, attracts entries from over 40 countries around the world.
Hurry up, Take a one step for your career.
Table of Contents
- Candidates must be 18 years for this competition.
- Both designers must be students (or graduated within the 12 months before 30 March) to be eligible for the Student Innovation Award.
- All international students can participate in this competition.
- World of WearableArt each year attracts entries from over 40 countries around the world.
- Candidates are required to submit photographs of their completed garments for the judges to review.
- Here you will upload photographs of your completed garment and input all of the information required for your entry, including inspiration, materials and model requirements.
- Your entry must arrive at World of WearableArt HQ in Nelson, New Zealand by 16 June 2020 (5 pm NZST) at the latest.
- Entries must be made online at www.worldofwearableart.com by the deadline given at each step of the entry process.
- All steps in the online entry process must be completed as instructed for an entry to be valid.
- Anyone intending to enter the World of WearableArt Awards must first register to receive a unique designer number.
- WOW offers not only prize money but also profile and promotion of your work, networking opportunities, and access to exclusive internships and residencies.
- The Deadline of this competition is 30 March 2020.