The University of Warwick, in partnership with the British Council, is offering its GREAT Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. The applications are available for applicants who are Egyptian national residing in Egypt.
The scholarship is arranged to promote the UK internationally as a GREAT place to visit, study and do business. The funds will assist recipients to cover their tuition, fees or any other allowance to help them financially.
University of Warwick
The University of Warwick is known as a public research university on Coventry’s outskirts between the West Midlands and Warwickshire, England. It was established in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand higher education. The university has 29 academic departments and over 40 research centres and institutes, in three faculties: Arts, Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics, and Social Sciences. There were 2,492 academic and research staff in October 2018.
The applicant must meet up with the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- Candidates must be an Egyptian national residing in Egypt and be assessed as international for fee purposes
- You must be applying for a Full-time Master’s course at WMG, University of Warwick, commencing in October 2021
- Student need to have received a conditional offer and have accepted this offer
- You must not receive any other source of funding, either from Warwick or from another external funding body
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open to studying a masters degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the University of Warwick?
The University of Warwick is known as the most digitally savvy UK university, offering modern campus facilities and innovative teaching techniques that allow students to learn at their own pace and in their way, 24 hours a day. There are lots of different learning spaces for individual or group studying and teaching or research.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, WMG and The University of Warwick offer one GREAT Scholarship – Egypt in 2021, to the value of £15,000. Our fifteen full-time Master’s courses at WMG are eligible for this award.
- GREAT Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship, applicants are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for the Scholarship
Interested candidates can apply directly to the scholarship through an online portal. Applicants will be required to fill out their important information and asked documents through an online application form.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Must tell about your motivations for studying this particular MSc course at Warwick, and your vision or plans for the future after completing your studies
- Aspirants must meet the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- Student must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country or curriculum you studied.
- A pass at Grade C or above, or Grade 4 or above in GCSE English Language and Mathematics or a Science, or an equivalent qualification, satisfies this University requirement. A pass at Grade B or above, or Grade 6 or above may be asked for, or a pass at Grade A or above, or Grade 7 or above may required.
You will not need a CAS or a visa to start studying remotely. However, you will need to obtain a Tier 4 visa before you can travel to the UK. The university is required to monitor your academic engagement regardless of whether you have applied for or received your visa.
Application Deadline: 1 June 2021
Contact address: +44 24 7652 3523
University location: Coventry CV4 7AL, United Kingdom