Are you looking forward to pursuing your higher studies in the United States? If yes, then here’s an opportunity waiting for you. The University of Oregon is thrilled to provide adequate funds to foreign students with financial needs and outstanding merit for the International Cultural Service Program (ICSP).
This scholarship program is available to incoming, well-deserved applicants who plan to enroll at Oregon University for a Bachelor’s degree in the Academic Year 2021-2022. ICSP students earn scholarships ranging from 0 to 15 non-resident academic credits each year.
Table of Contents
The University of Oregon, USA
The University of Oregon is a public school established in 1876. It has a cumulative enrolment of 18,888 undergraduates. The ranking of the University of Oregon in the 2021 version of Best Colleges is National University, #103. Its in-state education and fees are $13,136; out-of-state education and fees are $37,728.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- The applicants must be qualified or entirely admitted to the University of Oregon. New students must apply for entry to the UO for the term 2020-21 by 15 January 2020.
- The applicants cannot be U.S. nationals, permanent residents of the U.S. or entitled to obtain U.S. federal financial assistance.
- The applicants must show financial necessity and meet a minimum of 3.0 combined GPA criteria.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying Bachelors degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Oregon University?
Study Oregon helps educational institutions market their services to students who wish to travel to North America to pursue comprehensive studies in English, undergraduate and/or graduate studies, vocational and technical training, certificates, or TOEFL/TOEIC in the stunning Pacific Northwest.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Tuition-waiver scholarships ranging from 0 to 15 non-resident college credits per term.
- The sum of the scholarship will remain unchanged with each term. The ICSP students commit to perform 80 hours of cultural service each year as prescribed by the program.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
You must apply for Admission to the University of Oregon before you can apply for scholarships.
Step 2: Apply for scholarship
Eligible candidates then need to log in to the ICSP Scholarship Application and provide their required information to make their applications complete.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
- All applications and Reference Letters must be submitted by February 1, 2021
Students who have been offered admissions by Oregon University must obtain an F-1 or J- 1 student visa to be able to study there. For this, a visa document (I-20 or DS- 2019) is required. This document will be issued once FDU has received the applicant’s financial documents.
Application deadline: Closed
Contact address: 541-346-3206 / email@example.com
University location: 5209 University of Oregon Eugene, OR 97403 Office: Oregon Hall, 300 W