The University of Northampton is welcoming students from all over the world to acquire higher education in the UK. The university organized the awards for aspirants entering the campus for any undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2021-2022.
The university will distribute an unlimited number of scholarships to deserving and outstanding students to help them out in their educational careers. The award amount will be reduced from the tuition fees, which will support them in covering their studies with ease.
The University of Northampton
Northampton University is a public research university in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England. It was established in 1999 as a result of the merger of several training colleges, and it was granted full university status in 2005 as the University of Northampton. In the 2018-19 academic year, the university had 11,985 students spread across its two campuses. It is divided into four faculties: the Faculty of Business & Law, the Faculty of Arts, Science & Technology, the Faculty of Health & Society, and the Faculty of Education & Humanities.
To be accepted for the award, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- All full-time Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught courses delivered on-campus fall within the scheme, and you will be considered for a scholarship based on your academic achievement.
- It would help if you held an offer to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme (BA, BSc, BEng, MEng, LLB, Joint Honours, MA, MSc, LLM or MBA).
- Students must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- For more detailed information on whether you fall into this category, you must refer to the UKCISA guide ‘Will I pay Home or Overseas fees?’
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the University of Northampton?
The University of Northampton combines a lively campus life, excellent facilities, and academic excellence in a unique way. Their dedication to changing lives and encouraging change is at the core of everything they do. At the University, all students are provided with an excellent academic experience that includes outstanding learning and teaching, cutting-edge equipment, and an exciting and stimulating learning environment.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Any award will take the form of either a 10%, 20%, or 30% reduction in the cost of tuition fees for the entire length of the programme of study.
- There will be no limit to the number of awards made automatically to students who qualify.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Applicants must complete the following steps in order to qualify for these stipends:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Aspirants are not required to make a separate application for a scholarship. You do not have to apply for this scholarship separately from your initial application, and you will be informed of the outcome in your offer letter. Students only need to apply for admission at the university.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- Degrees are requiring IELTS 6.0 overall: an average of 65 with no score lower than 59 in each of listening, reading, and speaking, and 65 in writing.
- Degrees are requiring IELTS 6.5 overall: an average of 70 with no score lower than 59 in each of listening, reading, and speaking, and 65 in writing.
Students must provide a passport or travel document. Your passport should be valid for the whole of your stay in the UK and contain a blank page for your Visa. It would help if you were prepared to explain why you decided to study in the UK, why you chose to study at the University of Northampton and why you chose your course.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +44 300 303 2772
University location: Waterside Campus, University Dr, Northampton NN1 5PH, United Kingdom