The University of Manchester is recently receiving applications for its India Scholarship open for the year 2021-2022. The awards are available for Indian students with a conditional or unconditional offer for a University of Manchester master’s program starting in September 2021.
The University of Manchester conducted the scholarship to provide some financial assistance students need to complete their higher studies. The program recipients will get a sufficient award amount to pay for their tuition, fees, books, etc.
University of Manchester
The University of Manchester is known as an English public research university established in 2004 by the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester. It is the UK’s third-largest university and its largest single-site university. Thousands of overseas students attend the University of Manchester each year.
The applicant must meet up with the given eligibility guidelines to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be an Indian student.
- Must be a conditional or unconditional offer-holder for a University of Manchester master’s program starting in September 2021
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for pursuing any degree program in the given fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the University of Manchester?
The University of Manchester is a historic institution known worldwide for its groundbreaking discoveries and high-quality research. This Russell Group university, which dates back to 1824, offers an exciting city campus environment as well as some of the best-funded student facilities in the UK.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship grant will be awarded as below:
- The University of Manchester India Scholarship will offer more than £100,000 of funding to Indian-domiciled students for one year, master’s study at the University commencing in September 2021.
- The recipients of the award program will get to attain adequate funds to pay for their studies materials.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Applicants are needed to follow these steps to apply for these scholarships,
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To apply for University of Manchester India scholarships in Alliance Manchester Business School, the Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health and the School of Social Sciences, candidates will automatically be considered for the scholarship. There is no separate application form.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Must meet the country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must show English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- A minimum of the following to be achieved by the end of Senior Year: 1290 SAT OR 27 ACT. 4,4,4 in three AP test scores. SAT Subject Test scores of 650 or above are considered an alternative to AP test scores for entry to many of our programmes.
Overseas students must have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) issued by the University of Manchester to apply for a visa to study at the University. The CAS is a one-of-a-kind reference number that confirms the University’s agreement to be students sponsor and provides information about them and their studies to UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) as part of their visa application.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +44 161 306 6000
University location: Oxford Rd, Manchester M13 9PL, United Kingdom