The University of Gloucestershire is currently acknowledging applications for its International Undergraduate or Postgraduate Scholarships for students willing to study in the UK. The applications are accepted from students entering the university for any undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
Each year the university contributes to student’s educational career through its enormous scholarship programs. These awards are created with different eligibility criteria and criteria for students with various needs and qualifications to help them achieve success.
University of Gloucestershire
The University of Gloucestershire is known as a public university based in Gloucestershire, England. It is located over three campuses, two in Cheltenham and one in Gloucester, namely Francis Close Hall, The Park, Oxstalls and The Centre for Art and Photography being near to Francis Close Hall. The university offers almost 100 undergraduate courses, and around 57 taught post-graduate courses within eight schools.
The applicant must meet up with the given eligibility criteria in order to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Open to students entering the university for any undergraduate or postgraduate degree course work.
- Applicants must be studying full-time and for a minimum of three years on campus
- In order to accepted for the scholarship, you must be holding an offer from the University of Gloucestershire for a degree starting in September/October 2021 or January 2022.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The grants are open for studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the below fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the University of Gloucestershire?
You’ll be joining a community of students and expert lecturers who challenge each other to discover new things. They offer over 4,000 placements and internships to help you prepare for your graduate career. They are also the most sustainable university in the UK, so you can help to protect the planet.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The International Undergraduate Scholarship will be worth 50% of the international undergraduate 2021/22 tuition fee, to a total of £7,350.
- The scholarship will be in the form of a tuition fee waiver which will help the awardees to overcome their financial barriers.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To apply for these scholarships, fellows are needed to follow the below steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Eligible and interested students must apply online for the scholarship and meet the university’s entry criteria. Demonstration of excellent work experience and a strong creative portfolio (if required) will be considered in addition to grades. An interview may be required.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Fellows must meet the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- Fellows must show English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- Must have completed a three or 4-year bachelor degree with a minimum of 55-60% from a reputable university.
- Must note that some courses may require higher entry requirements that you can check on the main website.
The university does not generally permit any student to study while on a standard visitor visa. However, a legal visitor visa will be appropriate for students who have completed their course and wish to return to the UK to attend a graduation ceremony.
Application Deadline: 18 April 2021
Contact address: +44 1242 714700
University location: The Park, Cheltenham, GL50 2RH.