Today new behaviour change radio is launched highlighting the benefits gained through the education of young women, who develops the scenario in his imagination while listening to the dialogues from the radio set. You should also take part in this competition.
The British Broadcasting Corporation is declaring “International Radio Playwriting Competition” for high achieving candidates. The aim of the competition is to develop the skills of new, established, professional and previously published writers.
Go ahead because Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
- This contest is only open to anyone who is over the age of 18 as who is not normally a resident of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man (“UK”).
- Candidates must not be BBC, BBC Group Company, British Council or Commonwealth Foundation employees, close relatives of such employees or any person connected to the competition.
- Scripts for a 53-minute radio play with up to six central characters.
- A synopsis which outlines your play is no longer than 400 words
- Entrants should write a radio play of approximately fifty-three minutes’ length on any subject of their choice.
- All scripts submitted must be approximately 53 minutes in length.
- The play should have a maximum of six central characters.
- There must be no central roles for children. Word counts approx. 9000-10000 words.
- The play must be written substantially or entirely in English.
- All entries must be accompanied by a completed copy of the entry form which can be downloaded here. All required boxes must be completed.
- In order to participate in this competition, a candidate must submit the application form through the given link.
- The first to winners will enjoy the cash prize of £2500 sterling and a trip to London.
- The Deadline of this competition is 31 January 2020.