Applications for the Institute for Study Abroad Diversity Scholarships Program are currently open to apply. All students studying abroad on an IFSA program are eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
The program is created to support deserving and outstanding students in achieving their educational goals and higher education. The funds will help out the students in overcoming their financial barriers.
The Institute for Study Abroad
As an independent, nonprofit organization, the Institute for Study Abroad continues its tradition of academic excellence in 19 countries worldwide. They are proud of our long history of creating incredible experiences and deep professional networks, and they use these strengths to fuel their future. IFSA creates global learning environments designed to foster critical perspectives, knowledge and skills essential for students to thrive in the future.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Scholarships are based on financial need, and a scholarship application is required.
- Any student studying abroad on an IFSA program may apply for a scholarship, the amount of which is applied toward the recipient’s program fee.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open to studying any degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study with the Institute for Study Abroad?
At IFSA, they consider where your students are coming from, not just where they are going. They believe that welcoming people of all communities, identities, and abilities enriches the discussions they have together, enhancing the education abroad experience for everyone.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The scholarship is valued up to $10,000 for year-long study, $5,000 for semester, and $1,250 for summer.
- The scholarships will help students in accomplishing their higher education with ease.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these scholarships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Eligible students can apply for admission at any of the partner universities through an online process. The candidates must submit all the necessary documents to make their application a complete one.
Step 2: Apply for the Scholarship
After completing the admission process, students can then apply for the organisation’s scholarships through an online portal.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Students must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
Exchange and NZAID students must apply for a student visa directly through Immigration New Zealand. The Universities will not be able to process your application. Postgraduate students who have had an extension approved due to Covid-19 must apply directly through Immigration New Zealand online.
Application deadline: Varies
Contact address: 800.858.0229 or 317.940.9336
University location: 6201 Corporate Dr., Suite 200, Indianapolis, IN 46278