Aspirants whatever want to augment their knowledge in any of their interested fields and also have the desire of studying. Here, candidates have a valuable opportunity to participants in Global Ocean Awareness Contest for every student.
Bow Seat is a nonprofit organization and provides an innovative space for teens to connect, create, and communicate for our ocean. It is working at the intersection of ocean science and arts education, our award-winning programming emphasizes creative thinking and making in exploring the natural world.
Through this contest, you can find the best opportunity for you and make your future sunshine. We wish you good luck!!
- The Contest is open to any student who is 11-18 age.
- The contest is open for students from all around the world.
- Students can participate as an individual or as a club, class, or group of any size.
- Entries may be submitted by an individual or group of unlimited size.
- Any candidates may submit only one entry per category. Therefore, a student may have a maximum of six different submissions, one in each category.
- There is no fee to enter the Contest.
- Entries must be submitted in English or have an English translation in order to be considered for judging.
- Candidates can submit on behalf of your class or multiple student participants.
- If candidates want to submit the application form, then applicants need to go through the given link.
This award is both categories the Junior and Senior divisions:
- Junior Division- Gold award $ 1000, Silver award $750, Bronze award $250, Honorable mention $100
- Senior Division- Gold award $1500, Silver award $ 1,000, Bronze award $ 500, Honorable mention $250.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020