Students willing to pursue higher studies in Australia, whether online or offline, have an excellent opportunity to apply for the George Swinburne Postgraduate Scholarship. The program is organized for the international students who will be joining the University for any Postgraduate Degree.
The scholarships are created to support talented students in their educational journey financially. The university’s offered funds will lower some burden of students and assist them in covering their tuition fees for the degree.
Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne is a world-ranked university leading the way in innovation, industry engagement and social inclusion. Their education, high-quality research and industry partnerships create positive change for students, staff and the community. Founded in 1908 by the Honourable George and Ethel Swinburne as the ‘Eastern Suburbs Technical College’, Swinburne has continued to evolve, gaining university status in 1992.
The applicant must meet up with the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Open to international students who applies for any of the postgraduate degrees at the university.
- Offline and online both students are eligible to apply.
- Citizens of every country (except Australia or New Zealand and permanent residents of Australia) are eligible for this scholarship.
- You may not be holding another Swinburne scholarship or reduced fee arrangement.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying any postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Executive)
- Master of Business Information Systems
- Master of Construction and Infrastructure Management
- Master of Cybersecurity
- Master of Data Science
- Master of Engineering Science
- Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation / Master of Business Administration (Executive)
- Master of Finance
- Master of Financial Planning
- Master of Financial Technologies
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing)
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting (Extended)
- Master of Professional Accounting / Master of Financial Planning
- Master of Supply Chain Innovation
Why study at Swinburne University?
There are many reasons why you should choose Swinburne when considering your long-term future. At Swinburne, they can help you reach your study and career goals through a wide range of courses and pathways. Whether you’re studying at one of our modern campuses, in the workplace or online, you’ll enjoy an exciting and dynamic experience.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The scholarships includes 30% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course, even while you’re studying online – and when you’re able to join here on campus.
- The funds will help students to lower their financial burden and attain higher education with ease.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these scholarships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Interested applicants are asked to apply for any of the offered course at the university to start their applications for the scholarships. The candidates accepted to the course will be then able to apply for the scholarship through online process.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
- Regardless of whether you’re going to be studying in Melbourne or from your home country, you need to meet the minimum English language and academic requirements for the course you want to study. To accommodate the current situation, you can now take your entry test online. Swinburne currently accepts online versions of these tests: TOEFL iBT® Special Home Edition, DuoLingo English and LinguaSkill.
You must not apply for a student visa before you have accepted your offer to study at Swinburne. Student visas can only be granted for study in courses that are registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- If you intend to study in Australia, you will need to apply for a Student visa (subclass 500).
- If you plan to come to Australia to provide care to a student under 18 years, you can apply for a Student Guardian visa (subclass 590).
- Depending on your circumstances, your required visa may come under another subclass.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +61 3 9214 8000
University location: John St, Hawthorn VIC 3122, Australia