Applicants are invited to apply for the Atlantic Merit and Academic Excellence Scholarships offered by the European University of the Atlantic. The scholarship is created for the new students attending the university for their higher & quality education and willing to study in Spain.
UNEATLANTICO has created a scholarship that promotes that students with brilliant academic records can access university studies. It is considered necessary to empower those who have demonstrated a high level of effort and dedication throughout their training, rewarding the talent and academic excellence.
European University of the Atlantic
The European University of the Atlantic, or UNEATLANTICO, is a private Spanish university located in the Scientific and Technological Park of Cantabria (PCTCAN) in Santander, Cantabria. All degrees from this university are adapted to the European Higher Education Area (Bologna Process). The Research and Industrial Technology Centre of Cantabria (CITICAN) is a part of this institution.
The applicant must meet up with the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Open to New students of any of the Official Degree Programs that are taught in the European University of the Atlantic
- Having formalized the pre-registration in any of the Official Undergraduates of UNEATLANTICO.
- Meeting the academic requirements regarding the average obtained grade required in this call.
- Having met the access requirements to the European University of the Atlantic, for the student is in one of the given situations: the student has a Baccalaureate diploma or an Advanced Level Specific Vocational Training diploma; the student has passed the University Entrance exams or instead has a previous university degree and other university studies belonging to foreign educational systems, or, lastly, the student may have met the access requirements established in the legislation in force.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying any degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at the European University of the Atlantic?
The European University of the Atlantic (UNEATLANTICO) is an academic institution of higher education that offers its students an integral formation based on excellence and commitment to the people. UNEATLANTICO is integrated into the Spanish university system and teaches courses aimed at obtaining official degrees. With this learning system, it is committed to enhancing the autonomy of the student and the acquisition of competencies linked to the demands of his profession.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- There are three types of scholarships, depending on the percentage of applicable economic exemption. In the first place, for those applications of students who graduated with Honors, there will be a 100% exemption of the tuition fees.
- For applications with a grade equivalent to and contained in a range from 9 to 10, there will be a 75% exemption of the concept mentioned above.
- Finally, for applications with a grade equivalent to and range from 8 and 8.99, there will be a 50% exemption of the tuition fees.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To apply for the scholarships, applicants are needed to follow the steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
The documentation needs to be submitted regardless of the one that has been previously submitted or is to be submitted to complete the Pre-registration or the Enrollment process in the corresponding study.
All documentation must be submitted to:
European University of the Atlantic > Scholarship Service
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Cantabria
C/Isabel Torres 21, 39011 Santander
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
The Non-EU citizens who wish to study in UNEATLANTICO will have to apply for a student visa in the Spanish Consulate of their country before their journey to Spain. Although UE citizens do not need any student visa for Spain, they must apply for an NIE (Identification Number for Foreigners) once they are settled in Spain to make arrangements such as opening a bank account and buying a public transport pass or accessing public health assistance.
Application Deadline: July 15th
Contact address: +34 942 24 42 44
University location: Calle Isabel Torres, 21, 39011 Santander, Cantabria, Spain