Ever been asked in an interview, “what Exactly Makes You Unique”? Scoring the Meeting for the Job That You Want Does Not Have to Be Rocket Science. Sometimes You Can Score That Interview by Merely Making a Phone Call. There Are Many Ways That People Go About Trying to Get an Interview.
The Methods of Achieving One Vary by Company. It Is Best to Know What the Company’s Application Process Is Before Taking Your First Step.
Employers in different companies often ask questions to identify what skills or qualities make you a better candidate for the role than other candidates. In summary, if a company is to hire a new member, they will keep in mind what makes you unique for the purpose?
How then do you answer “what makes you unique” question?
Below are 19 examples of response that can help you formulate your response anytime you find yourself in such a situation. Let us get down to business-
- When I saw the job advertisement in the newspaper, I knew that this was my dream job. Though some candidates might have the same skills and experience, within a few months, I will have those same credentials, plus the passion those others lack.
- Something unique about me is that I am the most cheerful person I know. I communicate very well with customers and am quite sure I will execute my abilities to the benefit of the organization.
- I am the best candidate for this job position due to my unique background and experience in software development; my analytical and problem-solving skills will come in handy to help the organization thrive. Also, I have practical experience in many other related fields in management and teaching, and I believe that is what makes me unique for the job.
- What makes me unique is that I taught myself photography from scratch. That makes me professionally qualified for the role of lead photographer. I believe my skills and experience will move your organization forward.
- I am uniquely qualified for this role because of my years of experience and exposure. And I am not just saying that I live for my planner, which means every morning before doing anything else, I make sure I organize my day’s events from the most important to the least.
- What makes you unique for a job selection is the immense curiosity about the world around you, which I believe I convey to my colleagues and am usually willing and able to learn new things, especially in a news organization. My urge to know how my new environment operates makes me different from others.
- I usually consider myself an innovator, and I love to work for an organization that is leading and competitive.
- I have a unique combination of skill and experience, which means I can execute my duties to the fullest.
- I am known among my coworkers as a great team leader and a motivator, and I will display my skills in your organization. I will build a working team that will excel together.
- Well, as I have just started my career, I do not have practical achievements to show or display to your organization. Still, I want to practically explore and experience my potential by delivering the best services to the organization as your organization has some of the best employees in the region. They can help me grow my skills and talent.
- As I am a very flexible and proactive person, I can mould myself in any direction and situation to complete any assigned task by giving 100% result and satisfaction to your clients. So, my presence in this organization will highly and surely be beneficial for this organization.
- I have also worked tirelessly and effortlessly on my communication skills and teamwork abilities if selected for the position I will use my exposure and skills, which I will bring in your organization.
- I have been offering 100% effort and energy to companies before, which has enabled me to realize my abilities and capabilities. What makes you unique as a candidate when it comes to choosing a perfect candidate is efficiency which I believe I have and selected, I can be able to portray my experience?
- Working for different companies in the past for the last ten years has given me exposure to a firsthand experience of working in the field of management.
- I am a person with experience in a variety of writing skills. I have on my sleeves the skills and expertise of writing for a news magazine, blogs, by creating content for the web, and editing of documents for different companies, and I have the certificates to show my work.
- Being Human resource personnel for the past three years, I have gained expertise in delivering training and knowledge, which I can bring onboard the company if given the opportunity.
- As the sales Supervisor of a well-known company in the region, I managed to create a network of distributors and retailers. This system will help broaden the company’s vision and mission.
- When I read the job posting, I realized that you specifically mentioned you were looking for a candidate with five years of experience in the casino industry. As you can see on my resume, I have over ten years of experience in the same industry, what makes you unique is the difference in expertise, and I have the relevant skills required which I think makes me unique the job.
- I am a very self-motivated worker and a fast learner, although I am still new to the world of retail, I am not new to customer service. My relationship and communication with my friends and family make me a team player and person who are ready to learn and grow new ideas.
What makes you unique as a candidate is that everybody has something unique and special that makes them an ideal candidate for any specific job. By identifying your strengths, skill, experience, you can be well prepared to communicate why you are an excellent fit for the job.