Teesside University is ecstatically announcing the availability of its scholarship programs conducted for the incoming students for the academic section 2021-2022. The awards are made for aspirants entering the university from worldwide for any degree program.
The university will support the students throughout their careers and let them a chance to complete their higher education with ease. There are a number of scholarship awards for students to apply and win the accurate sum of money they required.
Teesside University is a state university in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, England, with its primary campus in Middlesbrough. According to the 2015/16 HESA student record, it has 18,576 students. Teesside University creates and integrates expertise to help students, partners, and the populations we represent succeed economically, socially, and culturally.
The applicant must meet up with the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- Open to International students (including EU students who pay international fees)
- Also, a range of scholarships and bursaries for Chinese nationals
- outstanding students who can show their skills and commitment to becoming future global leaders
- Undergraduate international fee-paying students at Teesside University and wish to progress to postgraduate study, or if student complete a master’s with us and progress a new postgraduate program,
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are available for those pursuing a degree in any of the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Teesside University?
Teesside University joined a nationwide campaign to improve the benefits of higher education. ITN productions have partnered with Universities UK to produce an online program introduced by Natasha Kaplinsky. Staff and students across our University community actively engage in enriching society and the economy through charitable giving, volunteering, enterprise, governance, and mentoring – and through award-winning programs of outreach activity and events.
Benefits of the Programs
- The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Global Excellence Scholarship include £1500 or £2000 in students first year of study if you are an international fee-paying student studying a foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- China Scholarship offer bursaries of £500-£1,000 for all new full-time on-campus students and a range of merit scholarships with a value of £500-£4,000 for outstanding students.
- Vice-chancellors scholarships include a one-off payment of £5,000 is allocated as a fee waiver in the first year of study.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Applicants must follow the given steps in order to qualify for these scholarships:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Scholarships are granted automatically based on academic or English language ability. Eligible candidates are asked to apply for admission at the university. There will be no need to apply separately for the scholarship program.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Fellow must meet the general country or study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- As a minimum, you would typically need a pass in at least two A levels or equivalent level 3 qualifications. You may also need GCSE passes at grade 4 (or C) or above or another level 2 qualification.
The Student Visa is for students who choose to study in the UK after they finish high school. You may apply for a Student Visa from your home country or, if eligible, from within the United Kingdom. The Points-Based System is used to process Student Visa applications. UK visa requirements and general immigration criteria are managed by UK Visas and Immigration, which has an easy-to-navigate site to help you determine whether you need a UK student visa. While Swiss nationals and those from the EU/EEA states do not currently need a visa to study in the UK, all other international students are likely to need one.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +44 1642 218121
University location: Campus Heart, Southfield Rd, Middlesbrough TS1 3BX, United Kingdom