Would you like to build your career in technology or the digital world? Then go ahead and take part in the “Talent for France – Go Smart Challenge for International Students”.
All students who are studying or working can show their technological or digital skills by applying to this amazing opportunity.
International students from all around the world are eligible to participate in this competition. This challenge is designed to reveal talented young people’s bright ideas to sponsor companies – leaders in their business sectors.
Hurry Up!! Don’t miss this great chance, participate as soon as possible.
To be eligible for this contest, the candidates must follow the given criteria:
- This contest is open to interested candidates from all around the world.
- There is no entry fee to participate in this contest.
Candidates are required to submit a project that should be created in a PowerPoint of around five slides, describing their project in English or French. Candidate needs to create a team of 2 to 4 people (the ideal team has a range of different skills) and choose one of the four suggested categories:
- NEXEYA a Hensoldt Company: Imagine sustainable and innovative solutions for defence, aeronautics, and maintenance at client sites.
- PSA Retail: How can each PSA RETAIL site become a Great Place to Work?
- GEFCO Partners Unlimited (Smart Mobility): What supply chain will be used in tomorrow are cities?
- MAZARS (Smart Finance): How will new technologies transform the audit and finance companies of the future?
- UPTOO (Smart Business): Imagine a factory creating BtoB sales champions.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates can apply online by creating an account. The participants can also apply through one of any social platform such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Account
Note: Aspirants those have not any social account, they can create an account with an email address.
- Successful candidates will get over €45,000 as well as opportunities for recruitment by our partner companies.
- The winners will also have the opportunity to travel to Paris to pitch their projects to an audience of business leaders and journalists.
Application Deadline: Upload your document via your participation area before 59 (UTC+1) on 3 November 2019.