Study at the most reputed University in Australia through applying for the Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence International Scholarships offered by the Western Sydney University. The Scholarship is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The University offers these studentships to those skilled candidates who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University. The scholarship will cover 50% of tuition fees.
Western Sydney University
As Australian multi-campus University, Western Sydney University is a provider of undergraduate, postgraduate, and higher research degrees with many campuses. It is organized into “schools” of various academic faculties. It is ranked 24th in Australia in 2020 according to the QS World University Rankings.
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be international students commencing in 2021.
- Applicant must submit a complete application for admission at least two months before the session commencement date.
- Applicant must be an international student and not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia. If your visa status changes to one of these during the study period, the scholarship will discontinue.
- Applicant must commence a new course of study in 2020 and 2021.
- Applicant must have received an offer of admission to Western Sydney University.
- Applicant must satisfy the academic requirements for the scholarship, i.e., achieved a minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent in higher secondary studies.
- Applicant must satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer by the acceptance deadline.
The scholarship is open for studying the undergraduate degree in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Benefits of the Programs
The following tuition scholarships will be awarded:
- The grant will provide fifty per cent (50%) of tuition fees.
- The scholarship will be awarded per session for full-time enrolment for the duration of the degree up to a maximum three year.
- The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For taking advantages of this educational opportunity, seekers are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at Western Sydney University. Applicants can apply for the admission online or through an agent. After taking admission, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school degree certificate transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
Note: International students (except research students) can submit an application for admission and upload all supporting documents via the International Online Application System.
- For an undergraduate degree, you are required to hold their high school degree certificate.
- If your first language is English or if you can provide satisfactory evidence that English was the medium of instruction in your secondary or tertiary studies.
- Check additional entry requirements here.
You must obtain a student visa (opens in new window)Opens in a new window before you come to study in Australia. Once the Acceptance forms and payment have been received, the University will issue you an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE). You must now use the eCoE to apply for your student visa.
Scholarship application deadline: Automatically considered when applying for admission
Admission deadline: Open until all scholarships have been filled for the session
Contact email or phone number: email@example.com or +61 2 9852 5222
Postal address: Western Sydney University
Locked Bag 1797
Penrith NSW 2751
Frequently Asked Question
Question- Where can I check my application status?
Answer- You can check the status of your application on the International Online Application System (opens in new window)Opens in a new window using your unique name and password.
Question- Can I change my course after acceptance?
Answer- If you want to change your course of study, your application will need to be re-assessed to ensure you meet the admission requirements for your new choice.