Experience study abroad without spending a fortune! University College London is inviting applications for Denys Holland Scholarship for UK, EU and Overseas students.
The studentship is open for enthusiastic international candidates who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program at University College London in the academic year 2020-21.
University College London
University College London is one of the world’s leading multi-disciplinary universities that encourages students and believes that all fields of study can inform and enrich each other.
- UK, EU and Overseas undergraduate students are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must have a valid UCL Student Number or UCAS Application Number
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission to UCL for full-time undergraduate study commencing in September 2020, in any department.
- Applicant must be in financial need for education.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate that they have broad interests and intend to be actively involved in and contribute to the life of the university.
Fields of Study
The scholarship is available for undergraduate students in various fields of study:
• Architecture, construction and planning
• Arts and sciences
• Biological and Life Sciences
• Business and Management Studies
• Computer Sciences
• Economics, Politics and Social Sciences
• English and Comparative Literature
• Historical and Philosophical studies
• Languages and cultural studies
• Mathematics and statistics
• Medicine and Allied Subjects
• Physical Sciences
• Psychology and Language Science
Benefits of the Program
- The scholarship is worth £ 9,000 per year for three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Students may choose to use the full or part of the scholarship to cover fees. Any balance is paid to the scholar as a maintenance award.
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To start the application process candidates have to apply for admission in the bachelor degree program at UCL and have a valid UCL Student Number. This can be found on offer letter or email.
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
After enrolling at the university, candidates can download and complete the scholarship application form. The form should be sent to the email@example.com.
- Applicant must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Candidates are required to hold their previous degree certificate.
- English language requirements: If English is not the first language then the applicant should provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is sufficient for the programs for which you have applied.
Applicants are required to hold the following documents to apply for the scholarship. Applicants will be required to detail their current outside interests and indicate areas of nonacademic activity which they would hope to pursue while a student.
- Academic transcript
- Application fee
- English language requirements
- Personal statement
Application Deadline: Friday, 3 July 2020 at 5 pm (UK time)
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions- What kinds of grants are available at the university?
Answer-Grant schemes include scholarships, awards, awards, medals, bursaries, and loans. These may be awarded to UCL at the central departments or by external organizations.
Questions- How do I know if I am successful?
Answer-Successful applicants will be notified by email, and an official award offer will be received by post to the mailing or correspondence address provided in your application.