Aspirants who want to demonstrate their writing talents or have a dream of becoming a talented essay writer should take advantage of this global essay competition entitled as “St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award”. This competition helps you to qualify as a master of tomorrow in the world’s premier occasion.
St. Gallen Symposium aims to make the world’s guiding ambition for intergenerational debates on economic, political and social developments. It encourages learners who study at graduate or postgraduate level around the globe to apply for participation.
Time is admittedly valuable, therefore participate as early as possible and show your skills by giving professional, creative and thought-provoking essay. Good Luck!!
Table of Contents
To be eligible for St. Gallen Wings of Excellence Award, the candidates must follow the given criteria:
- Candidates enrolled in a graduate or postgraduate program (master level or higher) in any field of study at a regular university.
- The candidates whose birth in 1990 or later can apply.
- Essay (max. 2,100 words, excl. bibliography & footnotes).
- Your name should not be mentioned anywhere in the contribution file.
- Individual work expected, no group work allowed.
- Essays must be written in full for this competition.
- Individual work is required, no group work is allowed.
- The idea should be the author’s own.
- All sources should be cited and the relevant part of the essay referred to. All contributions to plagiarism will be tested.
Applicants must have to submit the following documents:
- Copy of passport or other identification (in English for non-Roman languages).
- Confirmation of matriculation/enrolment from your university which proves your enrollment in a graduate/postgraduate level program as of 1 February 2020 (download sample document here).
- Your contribution file with no indication of your name in the file name, the file metadata or the file itself.
- Aspirants win prize money of CHF 20,000 split amongst winners.
- Along with they meet 300 of the world’s brightest young minds.
- Present and debate your ideas with 600 senior leaders.
- Be inspired by some of the world’s most impressive speakers.
- Gain a unique and new perspective on this year’s topic.
- Become a member of a unique global community.
Application Deadline: Entries must be submitted before February 1, 2020