Professional is an exciting and challenging field. Because the field attracts men and women, for those who love Professional High-performance candidates from individual countries have a beneficial opportunity to get involved in the Sony World Professional competition.
World Photography Organization is presenting Sony World Professional competition for international students.
The aim of the world photography organization is to raise the level of conversation around photography by celebrating the best imagery and photographers on the planet.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
- Competition is free to enter.
- Professional competition is open to anyone all around the world.
- All candidates must be over 18.
- Images should be no smaller than 1MB and no larger than 5MB. Images should be JPEG files.
- All images must be saved in the sRGB colour model and EXIF data must be left in the image file.
- All candidates, if they are selected amongst the shortlist, must be able to supply a high-resolution image suitable for printing in exhibitions should the image be required.
- You may enter a minimum of five (5) and a maximum of ten (10) images per category and may enter as many categories as you wish.
Application Process: For the entering of this competition, applicants can be registered through this link given below https://users.worldphoto.org/user/login
Benefit: The award for this competition is $25,000.
Application Deadline: January 14, 2020