To help you to create your path towards your dream career, Singapore Management University is granting ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship in Singapore for the academic year 2020-2021.
The scholarship is open for the highly achieved outstanding ASEAN students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the Singapore Management University. The grants will cover annual tuition fees for four years.
Singapore Management University
Singapore Management University is known internationally as one of Asia and the world’s most advanced universities. It has a diverse student population from several different nations, bringing into your network similarly diverse personal and professional experience.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen from ASEAN countries (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.)excluding Singapore citizens.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic results
- Applicants must demonstrate leadership and communications skills
- Applicants must have a good record of co-curricular activity and community service involvement
- Applicants must have a good character record
Acceptable course and subjects-
The scholarships are open to studying an undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Singapore Management University?
Singapore Management University offers career opportunities to help their career transition or progression. It provides graduates from all over the world with diverse job opportunities. In an increasingly dynamic business climate that requires new insights, skills and experience, it also raises the challenges of sustainability.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The grants will cover annual tuition fees for four years.
- The scholarship will provide an annual living allowance of S$5,800
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To be considered for a scholarship, Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the Singapore Management University. Applicants must submit the application form before the closing date.
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
After being a student of the university, you must apply for a scholarship via Applicant’s Self Service before the closing date.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from a prior school
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must need to check eligibility requirement and hold all the essential documents at the time of admission.
- Applicants must need to demonstrate English Language skills.
- Applicants must hold the certificate of previous studies.
If you want to study in Singapore, you must need a student visa is recognised in Singapore as a Student’s Pass. According to Singapore’s Immigration Checkpoint Authority (ICA), you must be accepted into an approved full-time course in Singapore to apply for a Student’s Pass.
Application deadline: March 19, 2021
Contact address: +6568280980 or firstname.lastname@example.org
University Location: Administration Building Level 3, 81 Victoria Street, Singapore 188065