Southern Cross University is providing Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship for brilliant and highly qualified international aspirants to study in Australia. The sponsorships are open for the session 2021-2022.
The scholarships are open for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at any SCU Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
Southern Cross University
Southern Cross University is a multi-campus university founded in on Australia’s east coast. It was established in the year 1994. The university campuses are Gold Coast, Lismore and Coffs Harbour. SCU got ranked in the top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student except for Citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand.
- The applicant must be full time (8 units per year) undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at either the Gold Coast, Lismore, Coffs Harbour
- Applicants must meet the academic entrance requirements and show high academic achievement for the relevant degree.
- The candidate must complete all units in their progression, by obtaining at least a credit in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- To remain eligible for the award, students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and the student visa conditions.
- Applicants must meet the academic entry requirements and be able to demonstrate high academic achievement for the relevant degree.
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Southern Cross University?
Southern Cross University is a progressive, youthful and connected regional research university, with vibrant campuses in northern New South Wales and the southern Gold Coast. The university provides study online, on-campus or both. Southern Cross University is a progressive, young and connected regional research university, with vibrant campuses in northern New South Wales and the southern Gold Coast. SCU got ranked #1 in international student support.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- Each winning candidate will get the amount worth $8000 each year.
- This award will assist students as tuition fee waivers instead of a direct payment to the student. It will be paid in instalment throughout each study year.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Candidates are required to follow these steps to apply for theses of studentships:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Candidates have to apply through Education Agents or Direct Application or online application.
Step 2: Apply for the scholarship
After taking affirmation, you are required to download the application form and submit with International Application for Admission form to [email protected] and apply through a Southern Cross University Education Agent.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- If you are applying for admission, please check the all eligibility requirement and hold all the documents at the time of applying.
- You may hold an undergraduate certificate or a qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12.
- For Postgraduate holder, you may qualify equivalent to Australian Bachelor degree.
- The English language is comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5* for the undergraduate holder and IELTS 6.5 for the postgraduate holder.
To study in Australia, you need a valid Australian visa. Student visas are temporary visas allowing people to come to Australia to explore for a specified period at an Australian institution.
You will need a valid passport, the Southern Cross University Electronic Enrollment Confirmation (COE), and any other documents required to apply for a foreign student visa by the Department of Home Affairs.
Application deadline: Open
Contact address: +61266203876 or [email protected]
University location: Southern Cross University, PO Box 157, Lismore NSW 2480, Australia