To attract excellent international students, the Southern Cross University is offering the opportunity to apply for SCU International Regional Scholarship in Australia. The grants are given for the session 2020-2021.
The grants provide amount worth $5,000 each year to the deserving students who commence undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the Southern Cross University.
Southern Cross University
Southern Cross University is a modern, young and integrated international research university with lively campuses in northern New South Wales and the Southern Gold Coast. SCU ranked # 1 in international student support, offers study online, on-campus or both. Southern Cross University is a modern, youthful and integrated international academic university with lively campuses in northern New South Wales and the Southern Gold Coast.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student except for Australia and New Zealand student.
- Seekers must be enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree at the university.
- Candidate must commence full-time study at either Lismore, Gold Coast or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Applicant must complete all units in their progression, by obtaining at least a credit in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must meet the attendance requirements of their program and student visa to remain eligible for the scholarship.
Acceptable course and subjects-
The scholarships are open to studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at Southern Cross University?
Southern Cross University is a modern, young and integrated international academic university with lively campuses in northern New South Wales and the Southern Gold Coast. SCU ranked # 1 in international student support, offers study online, on-campus or both. Southern Cross University is a modern, youthful and integrated international academic university with lively campuses in northern New South Wales and the Southern Gold Coast.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The scholarships will provide an amount worth $5,000 each year.
- The grants are paid in instalments throughout each study year based on successful completion of each study session.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To enlisted the education program, aspirants are suggested to registered through Education Agents or Direct Application or online application in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Southern Cross University.
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
After taking confirmation, you must require to download the SCU International Regional Scholarship Application and submit with your International Application for Admission to email@example.com and apply through a Southern Cross University Education Agent.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from a prior school
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- If you are applying for admission, you must check the all eligibility requirement and hold all the documents at the time of applying.
- You may hold an undergraduate degree certificate or a qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12.
- For Postgraduate holder, you must qualify equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree.
- The English language is comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5* for the undergraduate holder and IELTS 6.5 for the postgraduate holder.
You require a valid Australian visa to study in Australia. Student visas are temporary visas that allow individuals to go to Australia to study at an Australian university for a specified period.
You will need a valid passport, the Southern Cross University Electronic Enrollment Confirmation (COE) and all other documentation needed by the Department of Home Affairs to apply for an international student visa.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
Contact Address: firstname.lastname@example.org or +61266203876
University Location: Southern Cross University, PO Box 157, Lismore NSW 2480, Australia